Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if the Minnie's Holiday Dine only shows as "Hollywood & Vine" on your MDE reservations?

I have a ADR at 7:15 on 12/19 but it doesn't say Minnie's Holiday Dine, just Hollywood and Vine. I booked online without the Fantasmic package

I have a ADR at 7:15 on 12/19 but it doesn't say Minnie's Holiday Dine, just Hollywood and Vine. I booked online without the Fantasmic package
OK thanks... I called to get reservation but only dinner also. So yours does show up like mine. It made me nervous for a second.

Anyone else notice the abundance of garden View Tea Rooms available now? lol
Thanks so much for saying this! I had been trying to squeeze into this Garden View Tea and had made 2 reservations for 2 and just figured we would split up and now that I saw this was able to book a party of 4 at just the right time that I wanted! Hadn't even thought about how this might be affected by this dinner opening! Hooray!

BTW - I booked managed to get my date for a party of 4 on December 18th at 5:30. So excited and can finally step away from the computer and get back to my life until time to book fast passes!

Sorry, I am so tired and I haven't read every single page from this morning, but I have a question. Did anyone who had an alert for the 7th on Scout get a text? Just curious. I got nothing.

Nope but wdeewtools lit up like a firecracker and scared me just about as much!

OK, I have to vent, and I know you will all understand!

Up until 12:30 last night to see if Minnie reservations were going to be released. Went to bed, set the alarm at 5:30 AM. Stayed on computer until I was successful about 6:45 AM. Yay, reservation for 8!

I tell my brother about my triumph today. He and his family are going with us and part of that 8. He shrugs his shoulders and says he hasn't made up his mind if they are going to go to HS yet. I should have just booked for 5 and then added his later if they decided they were going.

????

He is so darned clueless, I could scream! So glad I put forth so much effort to get this darn reservation!
Tell him you'll be happy to remove him from the reservation, then he can try to book it later if he changes his mind and decides to go. Let him see how easy it is to get later. (or drop yours down to 6 and offer to take his kiddo, so the kiddo won't feel left out). Your brother can always eat QS. :)

Forgot to get on and book yesterday- added both types to my Scout, hoping something comes through! Thinking it would be worth cancelling Sci-Fi for? Hmmmmm. :)

Haven't caught up on all the posts but if you decide to drop CRT you could pm me to coordinate and we will take!!

Yeah I just had the conversation with the DW about this....as she walked away from me I heard something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "...if you cancel CRT on a party night....something something something you are going by yourself..." LOL:rotfl2:

Right now I'm booked with the F package but already have a F package booked with MM on another evening so I don't need it for Minnie. I see just H & V listed is this Minnie without the F package? Thanks guys.

Hi all!

I'm a little confused! I have a Hollywood and Vine ressie for 5:15 on 16th November, which I booked yesterday from the Hollywood and Vine page. No mention of Minnie's Holiday Dine.

Will I get the Minnie's Holiday Dine experience? I really want to get a reservation for this.

Thanks!

Is it difficult to get into Fantasmic? I have the F+ package, but wondering if I really need it. I have 2 littles who would probably not be good at waiting g over an hour on a line not moving.

After looking at our schedule, we're going to drop a 4:30 Minnie with F! for 5 people on Dec. 21. I plan to post this on the December cancelled threads as well, but wanted to offer it up here first in case someone that's been following this thread was looking for an ADR for that date still! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter