Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are they on for? Is it the remainder of the night? We have H&V for 6:05 and then Fantasmic is at 8:30 but would love to see the lights.
You will need to see them between dinner and F! (assuming no EMH that night ). If the park closes at 8, they will usher you out after the 8:30 F!

HS just extended park hours on 12/2, so there should be a F! option opening as well as some additional non-F! seatings for that night as in the next day or so. Keep your eyes open if you are still looking for a reservation!!

HS just extended park hours on 12/2, so there should be a F! option opening as well as some additional non-F! seatings for that night as in the next day or so. Keep your eyes open if you are still looking for a reservation!!

Just curious where did you the hours extension? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just compared the old calendar to the new one and found them! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! Do they do this monthly? They just plopped fireworks on top of several of my dinner reservations! Ugh...just wondering if I need to start shuffling things around or if they will move these again. Does anyone know at what point they stop moving fireworks around? 9 pm seems like when they had them in December in 2014 based on information I found on the Disboard but now this year it seems it will be 8:00 pm? Any one of the veterans on this thread have any idea when things like the fireworks schedule will be more solid?

Thanks!!

Thanks for posting this! Do they do this monthly? They just plopped fireworks on top of several of my dinner reservations! Ugh...just wondering if I need to start shuffling things around or if they will move these again. Does anyone know at what point they stop moving fireworks around? 9 pm seems like when they had them in December in 2014 based on information I found on the Disboard but now this year it seems it will be 8:00 pm? Any one of the veterans on this thread have any idea when things like the fireworks schedule will be more solid?

Thanks!!
They make changes all the time. I wouldn't expect everything to be finalized until at least November. And hours could still change after that if they expect larger crowds.

Where is the best place to look for changes in park hours? I checked MDE and didn't see the change in HS hours. Thanks for all of your great tips!!

Where is the best place to look for changes in park hours? I checked MDE and didn't see the change in HS hours. Thanks for all of your great tips!!
I did check MDX after I read about the changes at WDW Prep School and it was updated. If you sign up for WDW Prep School's email notification, by month of travel, she'll highlight the changes to make them easier to find!

@Cluelyss was spot on about the hours changing. Disney is constantly tweaking hours but I would expect these hours (the week of Thanksgiving and the week after) to be extended again, about four weeks ahead of time. (If you look at last year's hours you can see they were extended about a month out)

Last week, I was in a hotel in MI and I had my alarm set for 5:55. I kept waking up and checking the dining page. I started checking at 5:45a and at 6:15, I gave up and went back to sleep. Woke up at 7:15 and saw that it opened up. Booked an F! ADR and then went and booked a non F! at 7:30a. So glad that the page said that it had opened up.

I thought I read that there will be a special Holiday Themed menu.....It looks like the regular themed menu according to the disneyworld.com

nothing different

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollywood & Vine
Dinner Menu
Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Echo Lake

Casual Dining

1. Meal Period - Opens menu - Breakfast
  2. Meal Period - Opens menu - Lunch
  3. Meal Period - Opens menu - Dinner

Salads

Creative array of Salads

Peel n' Eat Shrimp

Mussels

Entrées

Children's Buffet
Chicken Nuggets, Macaroni & Cheese, and Broccoli

Seasonal Pork

Maple and Grain Mustard Salmon

Seasonal Pasta

Carved Turkey Breast

Carved Strip Loin

Lobster and Shrimp Macaroni & Cheese

Create-Your-Own Pasta Bar

Assorted Vegetables and Starches

Desserts

Hand-crafted Desserts and Pastries

Soft Serve Ice Cream
Chocolate and Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter