Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I'm a little confused! I have a Hollywood and Vine ressie for 5:15 on 16th November, which I booked yesterday from the Hollywood and Vine page. No mention of Minnie's Holiday Dine.

Will I get the Minnie's Holiday Dine experience? I really want to get a reservation for this.

Thanks!

From what I understand, all dinners are Holiday and Dine during that time, so yes, you should get the experience, just without F!

Is it difficult to get into Fantasmic? I have the F+ package, but wondering if I really need it. I have 2 littles who would probably not be good at waiting g over an hour on a line not moving.
With 2 littles I say it's absolutely necessary if you want to see the show. You won't be standing in line waiting, though, you'll be sitting, if that matters? If you think they'll be ok waiting with toys, snacks, etc then you might be ok.

I feel like a lost puppy. Without the anticipation of booking this dining I don't know what to do or obsess over for the trip. I've joined the skipper cantina thread but we know absolutely nothing about that yet

Where is this thread? :tongue: I'm hoping for that or LTT on our last day, which is the 20th, so the odds are not in my favor (now I'm thinking Hunger Games).

Yeah I just had the conversation with the DW about this....as she walked away from me I heard something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "...if you cancel CRT on a party night....something something something you are going by yourself..." LOL:rotfl2:
Ha! I get it! Just thought I'd check since we'll be there anyway ☺️

If I have a regular H&V dinner on Nov 18th, that's Minnie's Dine, right? AllEars is saying it's available for "select dates". I don't need the F! option as we have that another day. Just wanting to make sure I actually have the Minnie's Dine booked.

If I have a regular H&V dinner on Nov 18th, that's Minnie's Dine, right? AllEars is saying it's available for "select dates". I don't need the F! option as we have that another day. Just wanting to make sure I actually have the Minnie's Dine booked.
Yes, you're fine!!

For those of you that booked without Fantasmic ( and paying OOP) just remember to check the cost. I think that it is more expensive than the "standard" H& V dinner was. I'm personally surprised but pleased that at the cost for the Fantasmic pkg, it's only 1 TS.

For those of you that booked without Fantasmic ( and paying OOP) just remember to check the cost. I think that it is more expensive than the "standard" H& V dinner was. I'm personally surprised but pleased that at the cost for the Fantasmic pkg, it's only 1 TS.

It is more expensive for sure. The usual H&V dinner is $37.27/adult and $20.23/child (those are October prices. Right now, adult price is the same and kids is $18something). Seems like there is 10 bucks extra in entertainment value for Minnie's to me. :)

What to do...what to do! I already have a fantasmic with Mama Melrose but also have a non fantasmic Minnie ressie. I don't want to miss fantasmic but have seen it couple times already but don't want to miss Osborne lights either. Does anyone know when Osborne lights will be so I will know which to choose?

Last edited:
I never did get a notification from Scout... Got one for BOG breakfast, but they dropped the ball on this one. :/
It is really odd that you did not get a Scout notification...I received several notifications from them( pretty much right after I had already booked but they don't search every second right? ) . It was almost annoying after I had gotten my reservation with out them but it kept sending the notification until the time finally booked up !

What to do...what to do! I already have a fantasmic with Mama Melrose but also have a non fantasmic Minnie ressie. I don't want to miss fantasmic but have seen it couple times already but don't want to miss Osborne lights either. Does anyone know when Osborne lights will be so I will know which to choose?
The lights run the same nights that Minnie's dinner does, and go on about 6 pm each night.

It is really odd that you did not get a Scout notification...I received several notifications from them( pretty much right after I had already booked but they don't search every second right? ) . It was almost annoying after I had gotten my reservation with out them but it kept sending the notification until the time finally booked up !
I got a scout notification as well, right after folks here said it was open for booking, but only 1. My date must have filled up fast!

There seem to be times available the week we are going ( end of Nov. Beginning of Dec. ) under the Hollywood and Vine but none under the Minnie Holiday Fantasmic special. A day or two ago available times stopped at lunch. Dinner has now been added in.

The lights run the same nights that Minnie's dinner does, and go on about 6 pm each night.

How long are they on for? Is it the remainder of the night? We have H&V for 6:05 and then Fantasmic is at 8:30 but would love to see the lights.

How long are they on for? Is it the remainder of the night? We have H&V for 6:05 and then Fantasmic is at 8:30 but would love to see the lights.

I keep seeing they are on for an hour after close....but fantasmic is at close. They rush you to the exit out of fantasmic.
There has been confusing info.

I made a 5:05 ressie. Going to hit Osborne lights after that because my date, Dec 7th has 8:30 fantasmic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter