Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone able to book this online or did you book it by phone? I didn't see any tables available online.

OK, I have to vent, and I know you will all understand!

Up until 12:30 last night to see if Minnie reservations were going to be released. Went to bed, set the alarm at 5:30 AM. Stayed on computer until I was successful about 6:45 AM. Yay, reservation for 8!

I tell my brother about my triumph today. He and his family are going with us and part of that 8. He shrugs his shoulders and says he hasn't made up his mind if they are going to go to HS yet. I should have just booked for 5 and then added his later if they decided they were going.

????

He is so darned clueless, I could scream! So glad I put forth so much effort to get this darn reservation!

Up until 12:30 last night to see if Minnie reservations were going to be released. Went to bed, set the alarm at 5:30 AM. Stayed on computer until I was successful about 6:45 AM. Yay, reservation for 8!

I tell my brother about my triumph today. He and his family are going with us and part of that 8. He shrugs his shoulders and says he hasn't made up his mind if they are going to go to HS yet. I should have just booked for 5 and then added his later if they decided they were going.

????

He is so darned clueless, I could scream! So glad I put forth so much effort to get this darn reservation!
Some people have no idea what we've been through lol!

I'm new at posting. I did score a Minnie M dining ressie only. Sad it wasn't the Fantasmic Package, but holding on to hope to still snag one.

Staying up was worth it! I am so glad I snagged them this morning because on the dates we are going they are all gone.

I'm not completely sure we'll use the Fantasmic tickets, but for that measly price difference and the fact that I would have to call to book non Fantasmic I'm keeping my Fantasmic reservation on the chance that when we get there my DS will want to see Fantasmic. I had planned on just the Osbourne lights, then back to the resort for a relaxing evening.
I'm thinking the same thing. We weren't planning to see Fantasmic, but since it's the same about of credits it makes sense to just keep the reservation as it is. I think Fantasmic might scare my nieces, but how knows, they might want to see it.

What date are you looking for? Only the 7th or can you do another date? How many? Are you picky about time or if you get F!? I'm going to add whatever you want to my scout and if something comes up I'm going to book it and we can coordinate later. jenjersnap will not be denied, do you hear me Disney!
Good idea! I'm not using my Scout anymore either! Give us date/party # @jenjersnap !! Great idea @ldauksch !

????

I totally get it but you did the right thing. You can always downsize your reservation but you can't always add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter