MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

Another Meet in the works!

Sat May 22nd Meet in Frnace for Illuminations. Plan is to arrive between 8-830pm and grab a seat. Snacks and stuff are nearby. Yay!!

:welcome: Whitney and Ben! Glad to meet you!

Sat May 22nd Meet in Frnace for Illuminations. Plan is to arrive between 8-830pm and grab a seat. Snacks and stuff are nearby. Yay!!

Yay!!! Can't wait to meet everyone! I was telling Mom about it at choir practice last night and she said "You've finally met a group of women that are just as crazy about Disney as you are." :dance3: That's right Mama! :thumbsup2 And you get to meet them too! :rotfl:

:cheer2: YAY! I'm in since we'll be in Epcot that Saturday night! See ya'll there!

she said "You've finally met a group of women that are just as crazy about Disney as you are." :dance3:

:rotfl2: AND, might I add that my husband is soooooooooo glad I found all of ya'll. Now he doesn't have to hear about it non-stop! :laughing:

Any chance of a Brit family joining you guys? We are staying at POFQ May 20 - Jun 3. Myself, Beth, my DH and our two DD's. Its our youngest DD's (3yrs) first trip to WDW and we are so excited to show her around!

Any chance of a Brit family joining you guys? We are staying at POFQ May 20 - Jun 3. Myself, Beth, my DH and our two DD's. Its our youngest DD's (3yrs) first trip to WDW and we are so excited to show her around!
Welcome! We'd love to have ya at our little meet! How exciting for DD to be on her first trip! :goodvibes

I'm not going to jinx it just yet by committing, but we may be getting there on May 22nd. If so we will be at the first meet too:goodvibes.

Looks like we won't make this one. :-( Our dates are later this year. May 27-June 5. Our niece has her hs graduation ceremony on the 5th.

:sad1: I won't be able to meet you all. We're having dinner at AKL that evening and I don't think I can make it over there in time to meet you all.
:idea: Maybe....once we're done eating I can head over to EPCOT while the family is heading back to the resort, I'm sure I won't exactly be on time, but if everyone is going to hang out and watch Illuminations then I'm sure I can find you all. :confused3 Might work! :)

I certainly don't mean to try and take over the planning of the meet but May 28th is going to be here before we all know it and we still haven't decided where to meet in Epcot. May I suggest that we each submit a location and then post a poll to see which one gets the most votes? I say that but I have no idea how to post a poll.....just vote on one.:lmao:

I certainly don't mean to try and take over the planning of the meet but May 28th is going to be here before we all know it and we still haven't decided where to meet in Epcot. May I suggest that we each submit a location and then post a poll to see which one gets the most votes? I say that but I have no idea how to post a poll.....just vote on one.:lmao:
I think that's a good idea Lisa! :thumbsup2

Works for me! :thumbsup2 Of course, I'm like Lisa....I have no idea how to post a poll, either!

I just sent a private message to April asking her how to post a poll. Once she gets back with me, I'll post her reply. I am so computer illiterate it's pitiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter