MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

Hello to all! I'm Brittany and well, new to this site. But that's ok because my mother is also a member and show's me where to find anything I need :thumbsup2 As you heard from my mom, Cindy, we'll be there for the get together on the 28th. :woohoo:
So still no idea on where we're meeting? :confused3

Ok, here are my 2 suggestions for the Meet.

Patio at the Rose and Crown in United Kingdom

Fountain in French Pavillon

Toss out your favorites and LETS VOTE

Hello to all! I'm Brittany and well, new to this site. But that's ok because my mother is also a member and show's me where to find anything I need :thumbsup2 As you heard from my mom, Cindy, we'll be there for the get together on the 28th. :woohoo:
Hey, miss! I haven't seen you all week!

Another Meet in the works!

Sat May 22nd Meet in Frnace for Illuminations. Plan is to arrive between 8-830pm and grab a seat. Snacks and stuff are nearby. Yay!!

I think we might be able to do this one!!! :cool1: We already planned on being in EPCOT that night anyway!! WOO HOO!!!

Woot! Can I join in too? I followed over from the DisMom's Thread!

We will be at BCV from May 16th - May 23rd. Although we arrive in Florida on the 14th. :)

Another one from the DisMom's thread! Thanks to Pilotwife02! We just decided today that we'd head to DW for Memorial day weekend! I'd love to get to the meet on the 28th!

We will be at BCV from May 16th - May 23rd. Although we arrive in Florida on the 14th. :)

Another one from the DisMom's thread! Thanks to Pilotwife02! We just decided today that we'd head to DW for Memorial day weekend! I'd love to get to the meet on the 28th!

Hi and Welcome! :welcome: We'd love to have you! If you have a moment post a little about yourselves and your plans while at WDW! Can't wait to meet everyone!! :woohoo::goodvibes

Hi ! :wave2: We'll be at Beach Club May 22-29! :) We'll be neighbors!

Okay ~ so it is my family and my mom traveling. ME, DH, DD1, DD2

My mom, the girls and myself fly in on Friday morning and will stay at my brothers house on Friday and Saturday night. DH has to work and will fly in most likely Saturday morning.

So far here are our dining plans ~ we are doing deluxe dining for the I don't know how manyith times!

May 16th ~ Check in at BCV

No ADR's for this day yet.

May 17th ~ Magic Kingdom Day
Crystal Palace 9:20
Liberty Tree Tavern 2:15
Tony's Town Square 6:55

May 18th ~ Animal Kingdom (day 1/2 day?)
We aren't huge fans of AK

Tusker House 9:20
Yak and Yeti 2:00
1900 Park Fare 7:30

May 19th ~ Epcot Day
Cape May 8:45
Teppan Edo 1:00
Yachtsman Steakhouse 8:05

May 20th ~ Magic Kingdom Day
Ohana's 9:20
GF Cafe 1:25
Chef Mickey's 7:55

May 21st ~ Pool Day
Cape May 8:55
Beaches and Cream for Lunch
Garden Grill 6:20

May 22nd ~ Epcot
Le Cellier 12:15

Hmmm I see a fundemental flaw in my planning ~ no DHS! DD will cry if she can't ride ToT.

Will need to reevaluate I think!

I've been in the wrong May thread all this time! :confused3 I was wondering since there were so many people going in May if anyone was going to do a meet.

We'll be at POR from May 23 - May 31. The cast included myself (Jeff) DW (Becky) and our three girls 11, 7 and 5.

Here's our schedule
23 - Epcot (L) Sunshine Seasons (D) 6:00 Garden Grill
24 - MK (L) family choice (D) 7:30 1900 Park Fare
25 - DHS (L) family choice (D) 6:00 SciFi
26 - AK (L) Flame Tree (D) family choice-possibly DTD
27 - No Park - Lunch @ Beach - (D) 6:10 Wispering Canyon
28 - MK (B) 10:20 Crystal Palace (D) 7:10 Chef Mickey's
29 - Epcot (L) somewhere in WS (D) 6:00 Akershus
30 - DHS (L) family choice (D) 7:00 50s Prime Time
31 - MK Family Magic Tour (L) family choice

It doesn't look like either of the planned meets fits our schedule. :sad1: But, maybe there will be another one planned? Anyway, if our schedules cross feel free to say hi! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter