MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

Hi all!

What do you think about doing a roll call for the DIS meets-you know, who's coming to which meet and who will be with them?

I'm going to both, me, Joe, and both of my girls (Lindsey 9, Josie 4).

We'll be there for the 22nd. There will be 10 of us - me, DH, Sam, Cooper, Sister Madeline, SIL, STacey, BIL SOnny, nieces Maegan, Chelsey, and Sierra.

Great idea!

Aw, Megan--we're going to miss each other.

I've got 4 for the 28th! Me, DH, DD (10), and DS (8). :cool1:

We will definitely be there for the one on the 22nd---5 of us: :)

Me, my husband Kevin, and my kids (Elizabeth 16, Rachel 14, and Reid 7)

Still not sure about our plans for the 28th. Hope to be at this meet as well!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:Hello Everybody!!:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

My name is Hillary, and I'm another crazy fun-loving person excited for my May trip! :laughing:
My DBF Steven and I will be staying at Pop Century from May 19-31.

I'd love to try and show up for one of the meets! I love the group photo idea (and I have to try these goose drinks I've been hearing so much about in France...)

:dance3: What a great idea for a group PTR! :dance3:

Here's a quick list of my ADRs (all times are PM):
May 19- 8:15 Raglan Road
May 20- 7:05 Liberty Tree Tavern
May 21- 1:50 Coral Reef
May 22- 8:30 San Angel Inn
May 23- 5:35 50's Prime Time Cafe
May 24- 6:30 Yak & Yeti
May 25- 4:15 Planet Hollywood
May 26- 7:50 Teppan Edo
May 27- 1:30 Tusker House
May 28- 8:00 Nine Dragons
May 29- 6:30 Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
May 30- 5:40 Crystal Palace

May's coming soon!

Welcome!
We will also be at Teppan Edo on that Wed, earlier though. Hope you can make one of the meets!

We are on for the Thursday meeting. We are a party of three (my husband, my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter and myself).

:)

Q

We will be at the 22nd meet,
Me - Beth, DH- Gavin, DD11- Meg, DD3- Darcey

Looking forward to it.

Hey all! I just found out about this thread! We will try to be at the meet on the 28th! It will be me, my mom, and sister. I can't wait!

If I don't get to Disney soon, I'm going to lose my mind!

Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind! Up in here! Up in here! :banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2: Sorry, heard that song on the radio this morning and I'm still singing it!:laughing:

I was shocked to see my ticker today and read "2 weeks and something". It's so short yet sooooo far away!!!

I feel the exact same way as you! Right now the ticker says 27 days, but it still seems so far away. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter