MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

I'm Michelle ---My family [ DH (Kevin), DD (Elizabeth), DD (Rachel), and DN (Reid) ] and I will be at Disney May 22-29, staying at the Contemporary. We have APs so park hopping is not a problem!

IMGP1846.jpg

5/22
Arrival
EPCOT ---- surprise dinner@7:15

5/23
ANIMAL KINGDOM
MAGIC KINGDOM-Dinner at Crystal Palace @6:20

5/24
Resort day/swimming
dinner @ Whispering Canyon Café @5:10 p.m.; DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS for EMH 7-10 p.m.

5/25
MAGIC KINGDOM— Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys@10:45 a.m.

PARK-HOP to DHS around 7-8 p.m. for Fantasmic ! that evening.

5/26
EPCOT---Breakfast @ Akershus @8:05 a.m.

PARK-HOP to ANIMAL KINGDOM for EMH 6-9p.m.

5/27
DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS Dinner @ Mama Melroses@5:35 p.m.

5/28
FAMILY’S PARK CHOICE ; Dinner @ ‘Ohana @5:10 p.m.

5/29
Head home

Hi everybody! I'm Lisa, the obsessive Disney planner. My travel party will include myself, my husband, John, our son, Hunter, and my mother, Edna. This is our 15th trip to Disney. My mother has only been once and that was with us back in 2000.

Hum, forgot to find pictures of us before I posted. :rolleyes: Sorry, I'll add them later.

We are arriving at the CBR the afternoon of May 27th and won't head out until June 5th.

After a few changes (had everything intact until we talked my mother into going with us so we had to make changes), this is what our itinerary looks like:

May 27th: Arrival day
Spend the afternoon/evening at the resort. I hope to meet up with Dana and her family that evening at the CBR.

May 28th: Epcot
7:35 p.m. dinner at Coral Reef

May 29th: Magic Kingdom
7:35 p.m. dinner at the Plaza

May 30th: Hollywood Studios: Star Wars Weekends
First time ever attending SWW and I am a bit nervous about it. Hunter is super excited though.
7:00 p.m. dinner at Sci-Fi

May 31st: Nothing planned except dinner
5:30 p.m. dinner at Hollywood Studios

June 1st: Animal Kingdom
8:00 p.m. Spirit of Aloha dinner show

June 2nd: Epcot
8:05 p.m. dinner at LeCellier

June 3rd: Nothing planned except for dinner
9:30 p.m. Hoop Dee Doo Review
**I know! That's a late dinner but my hubby wanted good seats and you can only get Category 1 seats at the 9:30 p.m. show if you are on the dining plan.

June 4th: Magic Kingdom
7:30 p.m. dinner at Crystal Palace

June 5th: The official "I'm sad we are going home today" day
Hit the road for home

I can't wait until the 27th. It is going to be so good to meet up :woohoo::banana::dance3: I was thinking we could do a GG but then I realized we were gonna be one person short :(

Hi I'm Leanne! I'm the Disney nut job in my family! :laughing: My DH Joe and our DD's Lindsey (9) and Josie (4) will be coming along. We are staying May 22-29, at the Poly. This is my 8th trip to WDW. The Poly is our dream resort and we are super excited about staying there! :goodvibes We will be upgrading to AP's while we are there so hopping is not an issue. We are part of a Grand Gathering with Mary and her family! We will be joined by some friends and my brother at various points of our trip so it's shaping up to be a wonderful trip already! :woohoo:

Here's a pic of us from our October trip to the Smokies
IMG_3975.jpg

So far here is the plan:

Here is the new DxDP plan:

5/22 Arrive at Poly
Family Choice
5:15pm Spirit of Aloha Luau

5/23 AK day
8:05am Tusker House (may cancel this one because of the Safari Celebration)
6:30pm Safari Celebration
EMH at MK

5/24 MK day
8:15am BBB
9:30am CRT
6:15pm 1900 PF

5/25 DHS day
8am Hollywood & Vine
5:30pm Ohana

5/26 MK/EP
8:05am Crystal Palace
5:50pm Coral Reef

5/27 Beach day/Sea World (undecided at this point)
6pm Yachtsman Steakhouse

5/28 DHS/EPCOT
7:30am Cape May Cafe
6:30pm WCC

5/29 Family Choice
8:20am Ohana
12:50pm Teppan Edo
Fly back home

hey everyone, I'm Gary. i'll be at Disney May 29 - June 4, staying at Pop. i don't make plans when i'm there i just Wing it.

Hi everyone! I'm Dawn! This will be our second family vacation with our little boys, but DH and I have been a bunch of time before (too many to count). DH is Michael and our boys are Braydon (3, turning 4 while in Disney :cool1: ) and TJ (2).

We will be there for 2 weeks!! We are doing a split stay...Saratoga Springs from May 15th until May 22 and then we are moving to Old Key West from May 22 until the 29th.

We were just there in October and did a bunch of ADR's (my in-laws were with us and wanted to do a bunch) so we are trying to keep this one a little more open and not plan so much. I have a few reservations, I just have to get them off the other laptop, I'll come back and post them when I have them.

We have annual passes so obviously we can park hop!!

Here's a picture of us last October during our trip:

ry%3D480

Hi all!!!

My name is Eric. My family will be traveling to WDW from May 18-27. We will be staying at AKV Kidani Village. My family is DW Kim, DS Peyton (turns 6 on May 23), and DD Mia.

May 18
MK
CRT Lunch

May 19
Epcot/HS
Akershus Dinner

May 20
MK
Cape May Cafe Breakfast

May 21
Open
Ohana Dinner

May 22
AK/MK
Boma Dinner

May 23 (Peyton's Birthday)
MK (open until 2 AM)
Chef Mickey's Dinner

May 24
Epcot/HS
Garden Grill Dinner

May 25
AK/MK
Boma Breakfast

May 26
MK
Chef Mickey's Breakfast

May 27
Open and sadly the return home!!!

Hope to meet up with some of you there!!!

Hi everyone! I'm Dawn! This will be our second family vacation with our little boys, but DH and I have been a bunch of time before (too many to count). DH is Michael and our boys are Braydon (3, turning 4 while in Disney :cool1: ) and TJ (2).

We will be there for 2 weeks!! We are doing a split stay...Saratoga Springs from May 15th until May 22 and then we are moving to Old Key West from May 22 until the 29th.

We were just there in October and did a bunch of ADR's (my in-laws were with us and wanted to do a bunch) so we are trying to keep this one a little more open and not plan so much. I have a few reservations, I just have to get them off the other laptop, I'll come back and post them when I have them.

We have annual passes so obviously we can park hop!!

Here's a picture of us last October during our trip:

ry%3D480

Hi Dawn!! So glad you posted! We are also taking our 2nd family trip in May! Your guys are very cute!! Two weeks :banana::banana:. Are you DVC owners? We are waiting for ROFR on our 3rd contract :) We will look forward to seeing your ADRs. We are also upgrading to APs!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Hi all!!!

My name is Eric. My family will be traveling to WDW from May 18-27. We will be staying at AKV Kidani Village. My family is DW Kim, DS Peyton (turns 6 on May 23), and DD Mia.

May 18
MK
CRT Lunch

May 19
Epcot/HS
Akershus Dinner

May 20
MK
Cape May Cafe Breakfast

May 21
Open
Ohana Dinner

May 22
AK/MK
Boma Dinner

May 23 (Peyton's Birthday)
MK (open until 2 AM)
Chef Mickey's Dinner

May 24
Epcot/HS
Garden Grill Dinner

May 25
AK/MK
Boma Breakfast

May 26
MK
Chef Mickey's Breakfast

May 27
Open and sadly the return home!!!

Hope to meet up with some of you there!!!

Welcome Eric!!!
Glad you joined us!! I also have a soon to be 6 yr old but mine is a DD. Yay for Kidani-we are trying to buy DVC there. As soon as we get everyone's info we will start planning the meets!!

Hi Dawn!! So glad you posted! We are also taking our 2nd family trip in May! Your guys are very cute!! Two weeks :banana::banana:. Are you DVC owners? We are waiting for ROFR on our 3rd contract :) We will look forward to seeing your ADRs. We are also upgrading to APs!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Thanks! No we aren't DVC owners, I wish!! Maybe some day (I was looking for a dreaming smiley but didn't see one :rotfl:)

On the weight loss...I'm happy to report that I'm actually 15 lbs lighter now than in that picture :cool1:

Still waiting on my ADR's they are on my DH's laptop and he's on a trip (he's a pilot), so once he's back home I'll post them.

Hello! It is nice to see everybody here together in one thread. :cool1: What a great idea!:thumbsup2

My name is Queila and we will be at WDW from May 22nd to May 29th. It will be our second trip as a family (I've been there other times before). Our party consists of my husband Joey, my 2- year- old daughter Beatriz and myself for the whole week. My sister and brother- in- law will be joining us for the first three days only.

OgAAAOtLp2pb3OMTcrwjc38iu2R3KjITWDmfWGCofIUvy5IonrtDZfJfVq-gfTTeTOiMcPB_gSPhUPciLivvpcxMUWAAm1T1UPi05HciVebMcfBILvxX2JGkHoXf.jpg

We will be at Animal Kingdom Villa (Jambo house) and we opted for a five day ticket. No hopper pass. No water park.

Sat. May 22nd
Arrival early afternoon;
Relaxing and maybe swimming (weather permits);
Ohana's at 18h30
Wishes from the beach at Poly.

Sun. May 23rd
Epcot- Future World
Coral Reef at 13h00
Illuminations

Mon. May24th
Animal Kingdom
Boma at 20h00

Tue. May25th
Hollywood Studios
Cape May at 17h30
Back to the park for Fantasmic

Wed. May26th
Relaxing at the hotel in the morning-->hopefully swimming;
DTD for lunch and shopping in the afternoon;
Sanaa at 18h00 and enjoy AKV in the evening;

Thu. May 27th
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 9am;

Fri. May 28th
Epcot- World Showcase
Akershus (Storytelling) at 18h00
Back to the hotel to do some packing and some laundry. Not sure about that one. :confused3

So there you have it! Hope I will see some familiar faces downthere.
I am seriously considering to start packing. Anyone else? I just cannot wait!

Q

This is a great idea! Not going in May :sad2:, I'm just here to read !! I love hearing all the dining plans!!

Thanks to all for posting. I think we need to pick when our "Massive May Meet" will be. Looking at everyone's dates there is just no way to make sure that everyone can come :sad2: So I picked the date and park where almost all of us would be. The winner is

FRIDAY MAY 28th at EPCOT!!!!

Many of us will be there that day. It looks like the best time frame would be late morning to early aft as many have dinner ADR's. Is there a particular place where people want to meet?? Does this work?? Please post and let me know.

After this is set we can start adding other smaller meets.

I'm in for the 28th so long as I can get my family to cooperate. I think I am remembering correctly that quite a few of us were going to be in Epcot that day.

Sorry Mary told me to click the Link in her siggy and after reading 65 pages I realized I hit the WRONG ONE!!!! I was supposed to be over here!!!

Hi :wave: I'm Kristine and I can't follow simple instructions!!!

DHS2.jpg

Here is my supporting cast. If you are bored and would like to read yet another TR...click the link in my siggie

ashdadmickey.jpg

We are going May 27th-June 1st. It's our first DVC stay :banana: (we didn't buy only renting points :sad2:)

Our plan is to have no major plans. We are meeting up with a few DISer friends whom I met LAST February at a DISmeet. We are also attending our first Star Wars Weekend! We were just there in October and go yearly so we told DD she can decide what we do, esp in the evenings. If she wants to go back and swim and skip fireworks- that's fine with us.

Plan is to fly in Thursday evening and hopefully have an early night to bed

Friday- DHS for SWW. We have ADRs for dinner at Sci Fi

Sat- DHS or MK. We have a dinner ADR at 1900 PF but I'm planning to cancel it. I think we are skipping the DDP this trip and since we've done the meal a bunch of time, it's not really worth it OOP

Sunday- DHS or MK (whatever didn't happen on Sat). My guess is that we won't need all 3 days of SWW so my plan is for 2. Just don't know if we want to do it back to back or break it up. We have a dinner ADR at O'Hana that night

Monday- We are planning to venture off property to Sea World. :scared1:

Tuesday- DD's choice but I'm going to guess Epcot or MK. Depends how bad she wants to ride Soarin'!!! I'm guessing that we might stick with MK though. If we go to Epcot, we'll need to rush in the AM- which I don't want to do to make sure that we get FPs. Our flight home is at 6:15pm so ME won't be picking us up until 3ish so we have some time to play in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter