MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

May 28th is fine with us. We have a 5:30pm ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe, but the rest of the day is open :thumbsup2.

So, I am finally back to post our plans.

My name is Megan. I am heading to WDW with my DH Bryan and my two sons Samuel (7) and Cooper (3). My sister Madeline, SIL Stacey, BIL Sonny, nieces Maegan, Chelsey, and Sierra are joining us as well.

DSC00838.jpg

Our travel dates are May 22nd-28th. However, we are driving and leaving Louisiana on May 21st. We'll be staying in Lake City for the night. We are staying at Kidani Village at AKV again for this trip.

May 22nd
Epcot day after checking in
Dinner at Coral Reef at 6 PM

May 23rd
SWW at DHS
Dinner at Ohana at 6:40 PM

May 24th
Typhoon Lagoon
Afternoon Snack at Beaches & Cream (Kitchen Sink Throwdown amongst guys)
Dinner at ESPN Club

May 25th
Blizzard Beach
Dinner at Sanaa at 7 PM

May 26th
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Whispering Cnyon Cafe at 6:35 PM
Wishes

May 27th
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast at Tusker House at 8 AM
Dinner at Chef Mickey's at 6:55 PM

May 28th
Departure Day
We'll probably be making a breakfast ADR at Cape May before heading back home.

Sadly, I won't be able to make the MMM on the 28th. We'll already be on the way home.

Hopefully we can make it! That's our last full day there and we usually spend it at Magic Kingdom, but I will see what I can do and hopefully convince DH to take a detour of there. :)

28th sounds fine with me. Not sure which park we'll go to...It's the last day, so it will be kids pick. We have APs so hopping won't be a problem.

Have dinner ressies at 'Ohana at 5:15 that evening

Hi Everyone! I'm Christine, and I'll be there May 22-29 with my DH, DD2, and my mom and dad. I'm behind, as I don't have all our days parks nailed down yet, but I'm working on it!:goodvibes

No park hopping for us. We'll either be at MK or Epcot on the 28th. If we decide on Epcot I'd love to meet up with everyone! :cool1:

Thanks again to everyone for posting your details and ADR's. Looks like the 28th will work for the majority. What time is good?? And where??

How does early to mid-afternoon sound? I was thinking maybe that way everybody could have done the major attractions early in the day and be ready to stop and meet everybody by early to mid-afternoon. That would also give everybody time to get to lunch and/or evening ADRs.

As far as where, I have no idea. Somewhere shady since it's probably going to be hot in May.

I'm here! The only thing we've got going that day is 6:30 ADR. Anytime is good for us. Well, except for early morning! :lmao: The early afternoon or 2:30 sounds good though. Is one of the smaller fountains a good place to meet? I'm thinking of the ones kids can play in, there's one between Future World & World Showcase and one over by Test Track & Mission:Space.

Hi everyone! I'm Alicia and I am so ready to go to Disney!!! Accompanying me will be my DH Mike, DS Alex (6), DD Lauren (3), and my Mom Lynda. We'll be staying at the Polynesian.

IMG_1434w.jpg

We're going to be there from May 21 through May 28. We'll be leaving after lunch on that Friday so I guess I'm out for the meet. Here are our plans so far (we have been known to switch at the last minute so who knows if this will stick):

Friday, May 21
Chef Mickey's Breakfast/T-Rex Dinner (4:15)/MK night

Saturday, May 22
DHS - ABC Commissary Lunch/Epcot - Teppan Edo (5:10)

Sunday, May 23
MK - Pecos Bill Lunch/Epcot - Coral Reef (4:45)

Monday, May 24
AK - Pizzafari or Yak and Yeti Lunch/Whispering Canyon Cafe (6:10)/DHS

Tuesday, May 25
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons Lunch/MK - Cinderella's Royal Table (5:25)

Wednesday, May 26
DHS or DTD (I'm thinking DHS) If DHS: Backlot Express, If DTD: Captain Cooks/Either Crystal Palace (4:55) or Ohana (5:00)/MK Night

Thursday, May 27
MK - Columbia Harbor House Lunch/Epcot - Biergarten (5:30)

Friday, May 28
MK - Cosmic Ray's Lunch/Head home after lunch :sad1:

That last day is always a downer! I always try to convince DH we could move there and I could get a job at WDW, but he never listens. :confused3

"I'm here, I'm here" said the tail dragging nurse :lmao:.

Any time in the afternoon is fine with me (you know I will have one Dale and one Dallas in tow too). We have an ADR at 5:30 for GFC. Maybe meet in Germany? I love the little court yard there. Just wondering how many kids have tried, or succeeded, in climbing the little fence where the little train runs? Just something crazy that ran through my mind :rotfl2:.

2h30 sounds fine. Tell me where and we will show up. I agree a shady place with some distraction for the kids is the way to go! ;)

Q

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter