*May 2019 Check In*

I added some Brunch and meal ideas for mother's Day for anyone who will be there on this day or around this time. I added it to the first post. As I find out more, once something has been released by the Disney Parks Blog I will add it.

I added some Brunch and meal ideas for mother's Day for anyone who will be there on this day or around this time. I added it to the first post. As I find out more, once something has been released by the Disney Parks Blog I will add it.

Thank you for doing that!

We will be there May 3-7 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. I am graduating with my master’s degree May 2 and taking all 9 of us to celebrate. That’s right, 9, including grandma and grandpa and other adults and teens. I am going to appologize in advance for any traffic jams we may cause.

We will be there May 3-7 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. I am graduating with my master’s degree May 2 and taking all 9 of us to celebrate. That’s right, 9, including grandma and grandpa and other adults and teens. I am going to appologize in advance for any traffic jams we may cause.
Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment!

Hello :-), been a long time lurker, and can finally say I'm going to DL on May 2nd to May 6th for the 1st time ever.

I was a WDW Concierge CM for 10 years, but have move on earlier this year after finishing my masters. While I can plan a WDW trip to the most tiny detail I know almost nothing of DL, so I' been doing lots of readying and planning8-)

Hello :-), been a long time lurker, and can finally say I'm going to DL on May 2nd to May 6th for the 1st time ever.

I was a WDW Concierge CM for 10 years, but have move on earlier this year after finishing my masters. While I can plan a WDW trip to the most tiny detail I know almost nothing of DL, so I' been doing lots of readying and planning8-)
Welcome to posting on the DIS. There's a lot less planning at DL so, you will be fine. Have fun!

We will be there May 1-4. Staying at the desert inn and suites. Me, my dh, and our 3 kids. 6, 6, and 3. Plus my parents. So excited. Though with the new stroller rules I’m a little stressed. We have a double jogging stroller that all three kids can ride in which is great for walking to and from and I love having them contained once it gets dark. Our stroller is 31.5” wide. Not sure if they will be measuring or what and we arrive the day the rules go into effect so we can’t wait and see how they enforce the rules. Definitely not trying to not follow rules but I also don’t want to buy a new stroller. Haven’t decided what to do yet.

We will be there May 1-4. Staying at the desert inn and suites. Me, my dh, and our 3 kids. 6, 6, and 3. Plus my parents. So excited. Though with the new stroller rules I’m a little stressed. We have a double jogging stroller that all three kids can ride in which is great for walking to and from and I love having them contained once it gets dark. Our stroller is 31.5” wide. Not sure if they will be measuring or what and we arrive the day the rules go into effect so we can’t wait and see how they enforce the rules. Definitely not trying to not follow rules but I also don’t want to buy a new stroller. Haven’t decided what to do yet.
I read they will be measuring the stroller sizes. So, be aware of this. I would read what others are suggesting as alternatives. I'm sorry this new rule impacts your family.

I will be staying at the VGC May 9-12. Not happy to see that 2 of our 3 nights are grad nights :( Heading to Aulani on Mother's Day, so can't change our dates at all.

I will be staying at the VGC May 9-12. Not happy to see that 2 of our 3 nights are grad nights :( Heading to Aulani on Mother's Day, so can't change our dates at all.
You will be fine cuz your going to Disney!! Besides going to Aulani should make up fot it! I'm so jealous!!!

Going 5/1-5/6 and staying off site. Looks like this will be my first trip to DLR where there won't be at least one major attraction down for refurbishment, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hoping the castle will be back by then though, looks like it'll be cutting it close o_O

We'll be in the parks May 26th and 27th, staying at Best Western Park Place Inn. Disneyland was an add on to a larger California trip. After Disney we're heading to Sequoia, Yosemite, and San Francisco. We've been to WDW half a dozen times, but this will be our first trip to DL. I can't wait!

Got our hotel in Anaheim squared away. We're staying at a nearby Comfort Inn and planning to take an uber or lyft to the park. We're only staying there 2 nights before picking up our car rental at the nearby Avis and heading up to the Pismo Beach area for a few days.

We'll be in the parks May 26th and 27th, staying at Best Western Park Place Inn. Disneyland was an add on to a larger California trip. After Disney we're heading to Sequoia, Yosemite, and San Francisco. We've been to WDW half a dozen times, but this will be our first trip to DL. I can't wait!
Ive always wanted to go to Yosemite! I need to plan a day trip there as I live in Northern CA so, I really have no excuse of why I haven't been yet...lol

We will be heading to Disneyland May 3 - 6!!! This is technically our second visit, but our first visit was just one day, so this will be the first time we have spent much time around Disneyland. We will be heading over to spend the remaining part of the week in Vegas :). As a Walt Disney World Veteran, I am super excited! This will be our trip for our 9th Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter