*May 2019 Check In*

May 8-12th staying at the Park Vue Inn. Going with my mom and my son (14). It's a surprise for him. He told me he's always wanted to be told "guess where we are going right now?!" My mom and I are going to pick him up after school and head to the airport. I can't wait! We have a BB reservation for lunch our first day and WOC dessert party booked for May 10th.

We will be there May 13-15! Second time for my husband and I (I was there in 2000 so a lot has changed, and it feels like my first time!) but it will be the first time at any Disney park for our three kids (ages 7, 11, 13) - we are so excited! Where do we get the first visit buttons?

We will be there May 13-15! Second time for my husband and I (I was there in 2000 so a lot has changed, and it feels like my first time!) but it will be the first time at any Disney park for our three kids (ages 7, 11, 13) - we are so excited! Where do we get the first visit buttons?

You can get them at City Hall! Enjoy your trip :)

I'm doing my first solo trip May 25 - 29. Although my niece and her husband will be there my last 2 days. I haven't been in 3 years, which is a very long time away for me. I'm so excited to do what I want to do! First thing I did was book Chef's Table at Napa Rose.

I called and received the prices for the mothers day brunch/dinner and Tea offerings and have added it to the first post for those interested. I will be attending the PCH Grill dinner buffet on Mothers day. I was told by the CM that I spoke with that Donald and friends plus more will be there. I asked if it would be the same characters as breakfast and he said yes plus some others as well.

Have you done any of the brunches before? I’ll be there for Mother’s Day but still haven’t but the bullet for a brunch yet...

Have you done any of the brunches before? I’ll be there for Mother’s Day but still haven’t but the bullet for a brunch yet...
I have done the Storytellers buffet breakfast a few times before and I love that one. I'm contemplating on PCH Grill for dinner or Storytellers. I can't decide...

Actually I want to take back my first response I have done the dinner buffet at PCH Grill with no characters and the food wasn't very fresh. I wasn't going to go back to dinner there again however, if it's a character meal they would have a lot more guests and the food would be replenished more frequently. And I really want to go to the Donal Duck character meal. So I can't decide if I should just do a breakfast buffet on my next trip with Donald or dinner or Storytellers. Decisions, decisions...

Can anyone tell me how the buffet at Stroytellers is for dinner now that its only buffet? I use to go there when they had the menu and buffet and always found that the buffet offerings while good were very limited. I am hoping maybe they expanded it. Also what is the going price for dinner at both ST and PCH?

*Sorry I thought I was in a different thread*

Reactions: EmJ
Hello, a bit late to this thread.:love:This is my first ever post (i think?), but I've lurked on this site for a few years just for fun! I'm going on my first solo trip April 28-May 2. I originally only meant to gift myself a small graduation present with the dca heroes assemble event on May 1st but it somehow snowballed into a last minute vacation. Funny how that happens :rolleyes1

I've been a DL passholder for a few years but ive never been on a trip longer than a day. ;^;

I've only just booked last night so I've got lots of last minute planning to do! Will gladly accept any advice for must dos on a multi-day trip. I'll happily try any ride, show, food etc. (mind you I'm still on a student budget but I'll splurge a bit for the mouse) Sorry for the rambling, I'm extremely excited if you couldn't tell!

Can anyone tell me how the buffet at Stroytellers is for dinner now that its only buffet? I use to go there when they had the menu and buffet and always found that the buffet offerings while good were very limited. I am hoping maybe they expanded it. Also what is the going price for dinner at both ST and PCH?

*Sorry I thought I was in a different thread*
Honestly, I can't get any feedback about this really. I have posted here and the A/P group I belong to on Facebook and very minimal to no response at all. People have had to have eaten here before...

Honestly, I can't get any feedback about this really. I have posted here and the A/P group I belong to on Facebook and very minimal to no response at all. People have had to have eaten here before...

Yeah I posted in a separate thread and have gotten a few great suggestions.

Actually I want to take back my first response I have done the dinner buffet at PCH Grill with no characters and the food wasn't very fresh. I wasn't going to go back to dinner there again however, if it's a character meal they would have a lot more guests and the food would be replenished more frequently. And I really want to go to the Donal Duck character meal. So I can't decide if I should just do a breakfast buffet on my next trip with Donald or dinner or Storytellers. Decisions, decisions...

I ended up booking the Plaza Inn parade package because I couldn’t decide!

I ended up booking the Plaza Inn parade package because I couldn’t decide!
I have a reservation at PCH Grill but am still considering cancelling it. I had a reservation for Steakhouse 55 but was told they will have a prefix menu on Mothers day and I hate prefix Menu's since I'm a picky eater so I moved my reservation to the day after mothers day. Still trying to decide on mother's day...:love1:

We are East coasters who don’t head to Disneyland often so I figured we’d just enjoy the parks. I’ll only have one of my children with me, too, so I felt a little bad doing a mother’s day thing without them and that was enough motivation to just skip it :)

If anyone goes, post reviews! So I know what I missed out on lol

We are East coasters who don’t head to Disneyland often so I figured we’d just enjoy the parks. I’ll only have one of my children with me, too, so I felt a little bad doing a mother’s day thing without them and that was enough motivation to just skip it :)

If anyone goes, post reviews! So I know what I missed out on lol
I completely understand that. Have a Happy Mothers day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter