Keeping an eye on Tropical Weather 2024

--->
Well that sucks, supposed to fly down for my honeymoon on sunday. Looks like our trip will start right in the thick of it.

Well that sucks, supposed to fly down for my honeymoon on sunday. Looks like our trip will start right in the thick of it.
Monday is supposed to be our pool day...ugh really hoping things change. Our pool day last Feb. didn't happen due to rain too. I know very insignificant compared to what real problems ppl are dealing with but still a bummer. I'm crossing my fingers.

It's just something to keep an eye on. These forecasts and projections are so unpredictable.

One word I've learned to live with regarding these storms is "wobble". A wobble can make all the difference in the impact.

I wouldn't fret on these models at all and, strange as it may sound, some of my best memories at WDW are when there is a storm.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest