DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Gents! Been a while, but, well, life. Now that school's back in session my daughter has her after school things that she goes to, for which I'm helping out as Daddy's Uber. I'm still dealing with my knee pain from back in August. Initially it was thought I didn't tear anything, but my knee still hurts, so I went back to my primary care doctor. I have something called Bursitis, an inflammation of the Bursa sack, a liquid filled sack that protects the MCL from rubbing against the bone. I'm told that that will eventually clear itself with time. I've been popping ibuprofin and Tylenol every 6 hours and have started to feel better with regards to that, but the knee still hurts. I told him that my chiropractor thinks I might have a strained MCL. Well, he, that is my doctor, did some tests specifically for the MCL and now thinks I might have tore something. Not sure what I tore, be it the MCL or the medial meniscus, but an MRI should tell me that, which I'm still waiting on the appointment. At least now something is being done.

Well, have a good day, Gents.
Welcome to old age! lol. I get Bursitis in my right index finger and my left middle finger, I hold the steering wheel with my right hand. lol.
I thought it was arthritis or I pulled something at first, nope. Started taking Dones Pills. lol.

Just came on line today to read the stupid comments on other threads. Just preparing myself for the stupidity I face daily. lol.
Yesterday, the day before a hurricane is going to make landfall 280 miles away is when they usually start coming out. lol.
A little wind and rain today, a normal September afternoon here in central Florida.

I'm still dealing with my knee pain from back in August. Initially it was thought I didn't tear anything, but my knee still hurts, so I went back to my primary care doctor. I have something called Bursitis, an inflammation of the Bursa sack, a liquid filled sack that protects the MCL from rubbing against the bone. I'm told that that will eventually clear itself with time. I've been popping ibuprofin and Tylenol every 6 hours and have started to feel better with regards to that, but the knee still hurts. I told him that my chiropractor thinks I might have a strained MCL. Well, he, that is my doctor, did some tests specifically for the MCL and now thinks I might have tore something. Not sure what I tore, be it the MCL or the medial meniscus, but an MRI should tell me that, which I'm still waiting on the appointment. At least now something is being done.
Hopefully you'll get some answers and more importantly, some relief.
Just came on line today to read the stupid comments on other threads.
What... Our stupid comments not good enough?

Hoping all of our Florida and Southeast dads are well after the hurricane and are riding it out safely.
Just some small twigs in the driveway. About an inch of rain total. It was windy. If you ever want to people watch in Epcot, Spaceship earth in a tropical storm is the place to be. Gee oh man, the wind under the ball, it felt like i walked four miles against the wind. lol. A lot of guest were from Florida, they fled to WDW to avoid the storm so they knew an umbrella is useless. A northerner opens a huge golf umbrella. In three seconds, he was holding a piece of metal only, the rest of it I’m sure is in the parking lot in the Magic Kingdom by now. lol. Then you had the rain poncho wrestling matches. lol.
I left work at 11:30 last night and it wasn’t bad at all.
Strollers, bags, hats,ponchos you name it, it was in the fountain. lol.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest