DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The thread does seem to be off. I wonder if 2100 pages is finally too large for the site to handle.
This is the same thing that has happened to my brain. All those movie quotes finally exceeded capacity, so I'm glitching.

We broke the dis! A feat worthy of a bunch of doofuses like us.
:cool1: :rockband::jumping1:party:
Break a 20 year old message board, that is certainly a feat that would require a doofuses' touch. And I'm also certain that we're just the ones to pull such a thing off.

But then again, it seems to be working now, so maybe it was all the young smart I/T doofuses looking after this 20 year old tech that don't know what their up against.
(Not that I'm against taking credit for it, ya' know)
Maybe they had to shut it down for a bit so they could throw some more ads on the page.

Hang on. Does this mean we are going to start the race to the close again?
I always had to bow out of those. I never knew how anyone had the energy (or the time) to keep going.

Morning, Fellas!

Hope this finds you well. I have my MRI scheduled for the end of the month for my knee, so we'll see how that goes. Work has been absolutely crazy. They fired the two front desk receptionists at work, so they now have two floats, me and a friend of mine, working the reception desk. I am so burnt out working at pediatrics. I love the kids, I really do, but that office is out of control with the amount of phone calls that come in.

Welcome to old age! lol. I get Bursitis in my right index finger and my left middle finger, I hold the steering wheel with my right hand. lol.
I thought it was arthritis or I pulled something at first, nope. Started taking Dones Pills. lol.

This sucks. I don't want to be an adult anymore. I want to build a blanket fort and color. I carry around 2 large bottles of pain meds, ibuprofen and Tylenol and alternate between the two.

There is a reason Dr's call what they do practice, they still dont quite have it down. LOL
Glad you finally got a diagnosis that they can work on.

:laughing: They may not have it quite down, but they're good.

Hopefully you'll get some answers and more importantly, some relief.

Thankfully. I'm hoping to get this taken care of so I get start working out again and get back into shape....other than round, that is.

What... Our stupid comments not good enough?

Clearly our stupid comments weren't enough.

Somethings really wonky with this thread. I noticed that yesterday. But today I saw other posts and even replied. Then it went back to showing only last Thursday. My post and the others were gone again. :confused3

Something was wonky with the thread because every time I logged in everything was shoved over the left side of the screen.

The thread does seem to be off. I wonder if 2100 pages is finally too large for the site to handle.

Sooooo we throw a party?

We broke the dis! A feat worthy of a bunch of doofuses like us.

I say we throw a party.

Good luck Cape Cod with the MRI.
I know a place that’s hiring, a lot of kids and bubbles everywhere. lol.
It maybe a bit of a commute for you.lol
Well, I’m not sure if the moon and all the planets all were aligned last night but I was able to complete an entire chapter of my book titled,
I was just sitting on the couch minding my own business, how did I get myself into this mess. lol.
Going back tonight for my Tuesday. I’m sure I will be mumbling the usual under my breath. Mumbles like, I don’t get paid for this. What the. NO. I don’t care. ( this is a family site and the above has been heavily edited) lol.
Something I thought I would never hear me say….

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest