It's all smooth sailing from here... right? ALL DONE AND NEW TR LINK UP

I hope you're enjoying your trip! Love your photos from NYE at DHS! I heard the fireworks were good!

Well, your NYE was tons better than mine! :goodvibes

Hope you are enjoying yourself on this present trip. I love seeing pictures from people who get to go in August and September as I am in the clutches of a new school year. It's nice to escape work and share in on vacations with friends in WDW, Hawaii, Panama City, and other places.

You really do like that monkey. LOL.
The bird had a great seat for the parade.
Nice parade pics.
Nice pics of Osborne Lights.
Nice fireworks.

I love the Osborne Lights pictures. And the fireworks look like a great show! But really, the best picture is the random people on RnR. :rotfl2:

Hope you're having a great time!

Oh.my.gosh. We have the same favorite monkey!! I never thought anyone else noticed...always look for him and so far, he has been in all but one show. He is amazing!

LOVE the Osborne Lights photos ...the noise must have been far more than I would want to imagine...had to chuckle at the pic of the Dalmatians...one of the pups is up on the door...looks like s/he is calling "me out of here...too noisy!". ;)

I haven't been on the DIS must so trying to catch up every now and then...this was perfect. Definitely miss my yearly December trips...heck, I miss my yearly April, October and August trips as well!! Those were the days as an AP holder. :sad:

Hope your trip is especially Magical this time. ::yes::
(How long does the drive take you? We are an hour north of you but it takes us forever to get to Disney from here. I keep thinking we must be doing something wrong....maybe two pups and five yr old? ;) :rotfl: )

First off...have a great trip.

Loved all your Osborne Light pictures (I'll miss not seeing those this year) and the fireworks display looks great.

I will miss them too. :sad2: DHS did put on a good show.

WHAT?????? You mean we are going to have to wait for more updates??? :confused3 I'm thinking updates while you're gone wouldn't be asking too much......... :rolleyes1

:eek: Really - you were willing to give up park time so I could do an update???? :sad2:

Look who is talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right????? :rotfl2:

What a great way to ring in the new year. It does looks so busy though.

Have a fun trip!!!

Thanks. I did !!

What a fun night!

Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

It was a ton of fun.

I had a blast this go around too!!

Those fireworks looked pretty cool!

Have a great trip!

They were very cool and the band really made it special.

Had a great time!!

WHAT EVER!

You are there now you brat.

First of all, I don't think that is a horrible score on TSM

Secondly...UGH getting your spot a full hour early. I just can't do that. But I do love the shots with all the palm trees down the street, what a pretty spot for fireworks!

Looks like a very sucessful evening and a great choice of park. Definitely a bit less crowded than Epcot was.

Oh look who is in Hawaii... :lmao:
My score on TSMM can vary a bit. I consider that PT for my shoulder... :rotfl2:

Wandering up there and having the band rocking out was great. Made the wait seem like nothing.

I'm glad that you got done Monkeying around long enough to celebrate New Year's Eve! Nice fireworks at DHS and catching the Osborne Lights was a great idea.

I hope you're having a great trip (I'm sure you are)!

A Monkey hunt in the morning and a wonderful new one for me with the DHS NYE fireworks at midnight.

Had a wonderful trip!!

I hope you're enjoying your trip! Love your photos from NYE at DHS! I heard the fireworks were good!

Fireworks were great - and my trip was wonderful

Trying to catch up on the threads I follow and then I will continue.
I will say I had a great trip A couple of new things and a couple of favorites.
Hope to have that going soon.
Thanks for being patient.

Well, your NYE was tons better than mine! :goodvibes

Hope you are enjoying yourself on this present trip. I love seeing pictures from people who get to go in August and September as I am in the clutches of a new school year. It's nice to escape work and share in on vacations with friends in WDW, Hawaii, Panama City, and other places.

Yes it was.... I hope you made up for some of it in July.

Hope you have a smooth start and Jill had one too with the new job.
I see all the pictures going up on FB but still hoping for a TR, but I know you are super busy so I will understand if there won't be one. :hug:

You really do like that monkey. LOL.
The bird had a great seat for the parade.
Nice parade pics.
Nice pics of Osborne Lights.
Nice fireworks.

I do - He is my favorite performer.
After watching some of the ducks and birds this trip, I think they enjoy the parades and fireworks shows. :confused3

I will miss The Jingle Jungle.
Love the lights and the fireworks at DHS were great.

I love the Osborne Lights pictures. And the fireworks look like a great show! But really, the best picture is the random people on RnR. :rotfl2:

Hope you're having a great time!

The lights are a sight. So much better in person. The Fireworks were fabulous.
I thik I even thought I had snapped in time until I got home and was like "Who are those people?" :rotfl2:

Oh.my.gosh. We have the same favorite monkey!! I never thought anyone else noticed...always look for him and so far, he has been in all but one show. He is amazing!

Isn't he???? As MEK says below I missed him again this time. :sad2:
But the new theater is great- You are so much closer to the action I think.... and if not then you FEEL so much closer to the action!!!

LOVE the Osborne Lights photos ...the noise must have been far more than I would want to imagine...had to chuckle at the pic of the Dalmatians...one of the pups is up on the door...looks like s/he is calling "me out of here...too noisy!". ;)
Just the blaring horn noisemakers that just gets old after a while. :lmao:

Poor doggies look like they are trying to escape too. :lmao:

I haven't been on the DIS must so trying to catch up every now and then...this was perfect. Definitely miss my yearly December trips...heck, I miss my yearly April, October and August trips as well!! Those were the days as an AP holder. :sad:

Sorry you are not going as much as you once were. I am in catch up mode too but hope to get moving again soon.

Hope your trip is especially Magical this time. ::yes::
(How long does the drive take you? We are an hour north of you but it takes us forever to get to Disney from here. I keep thinking we must be doing something wrong....maybe two pups and five yr old? ;) :rotfl: )

My trip was magical. Had lots of pixie dust.
It takes about 8 hours driving with minimal ( gas and drive through stops) Add in a sit down meal and well add that in. :laughing:

I leave really early and power through. :lmao:

Welcome Back Pat!

I heard your monkey was MIA again! :sad2:

Thanks and yes no monkey sighting. But the new theater is wonderful.

I will say ( and probably will again say later too) the lighting in there is much different. And it changes throughout the show, a lot. Makes taking pictures interesting. :confused: I have to still look at what I took to see if I made the right adjustments. :rolleyes1

:eek: Really - you were willing to give up park time so I could do an update???? :sad2:
:flower3: not really..........or any other time either (EWP time, meal time, EWP time, pool time, EWP time, boat transportation time, EWP time, hike to ttc time............. okay, maybe hike to ttc time. ......) :rolleyes1

Getting caught up on your last couple updates.

Glad you had a nice trip, I am going in just over a month :yay:

Nice safari pictures, I am determined to see the Lion(s) on my upcoming trip, we have FP+ set up for 9:15 or something like that. I thought that was my best chance.

So glad you got to see your Monkey! :)

That's a better score on TSMM than I ever get with a good shoulder, LOL

Love the Osborne Lights pics, I really need to get there during the holidays again someday to see them, I have been a few times but that was before the Lights were there.

NYE fireworks looked fun. I Love any and all fireworks.

:flower3: not really..........or any other time either (EWP time, meal time, EWP time, pool time, EWP time, boat transportation time, EWP time, hike to ttc time............. okay, maybe hike to ttc time. ......) :rolleyes1

Yeah I would give up that hike to the TTC only to find that they stopped running buses to AK, DHS,and DTD. Then having to go all the way back to MK where they put those buses. :headache:

Yeah I would give up that hike to the TTC only to find that they stopped running buses to AK, DHS,and DTD. Then having to go all the way back to MK where they put those buses. :headache:

Oh! Good to know!! And thanks for hiking to the TTC for us to tell this story so that now we know! :thumbsup2

Getting caught up on your last couple updates.

Glad you had a nice trip, I am going in just over a month :yay:

Nice safari pictures, I am determined to see the Lion(s) on my upcoming trip, we have FP+ set up for 9:15 or something like that. I thought that was my best chance.

So glad you got to see your Monkey! :)

That's a better score on TSMM than I ever get with a good shoulder, LOL

Love the Osborne Lights pics, I really need to get there during the holidays again someday to see them, I have been a few times but that was before the Lights were there.

NYE fireworks looked fun. I Love any and all fireworks.

Thanks for catching up.

I had a wonderful trip even though my monkey was MIA again. :sad2:

Lion pictures are hard. Early is good - Good luck.

I will admit I did look up some hints for TSMM and I use them pretty faithfully but still can't break 200,000.

I love all fireworks too.

Make sure you make plans for the Frozen fireworks. Pretty cool.

Here I am again !! Miss Pole Dancer !!:rotfl2: Once again I have had a very busy week !!! How was Disney ???

Disney was great in Aug. We were really worried about the heat and rain but it worked in our favor this time. Need to wrap this one up so I can maybe start that one. :confused3

Oh! Good to know!! And thanks for hiking to the TTC for us to tell this story so that now we know! :thumbsup2

And THAT is what I said especially since I got fussed at when we could have caught a bus from the Poly. :mad: I was not convinced after my experience at the Poly that a bus would ever come so we walked. As soon as we got just too far away we saw a bus. :headache: Then the no go at the TTC. :scared1:

I finally got past it ( It was a close to a snit- you know every trip has one :rolleyes:) and realized it would be :teacher: since I was always the one who said go to the TTC for non monorail parks from the monorail resorts. I figure I better correct that since for now..... it is no longer true to catch a bus there.

Finally back and caught up around here. I was hoping to actually get more done this weekend but working these days actually means working. :eek:

Jan 1

Not exactly a late start but not an early one either. Today was taking a the bus day and

Was the destination. It was 9:15am.

The weather was really awful so indoor rides it was.

First up….. the slow boat. Kathy Scroll fast.... ;)

Con't next post

Con't from last post

Then over to Buzz

Yeah - Not too goooood

Tried to play some Sorcerers

Pretty pathetic out…

Even the tree seems sad.

The garbage can by Tony’s

Taking refuge from the down pour.

It is a dirty drain but is has a MH.

I had pulled a FP for Talking Mickey.

They let a couple of people in the waiting area at a time – I guess so you can hear him talk more and probably hear the different scripts. I do not think he is just free speaking, I think there are themes – since he is a magician, he does a magic trick or asks you to be an airplane I think. You can speak and he does respond to you but there is a delay- like it is being translated or something. It still was cool.
While waiting.

I guess I didn’t hand my camera over this time. :confused:
The rain was bad, bad enough that here is the next shot.

Yup back to the room to dry out.

Welcome Home – what a soggy mess.

2014 was starting out well--- soggy

Con't next post

So what did I do?

Maybe a nap? Maybe a walk around the resort? Who knows. I have no pictures until this

Where ? Maybe this will help.

La Hacienda in EPCOT. The reservation was at 5 and the pictures were taken about 5:45 so I am guessing I just wanted to relax and enjoy so I can’t even tell you what I had.

I am sure it was good, however I remember just not as good as my first time there. I do remember they do offer a DVC discount and do not accept TIW and TIW would have been blacked out since it was a holiday anyway. They did play somewhat into the pick of the restaurant for that particular evening.
Like I said I did enjoy the meal. Not sure why or what or just because but the meal was not exceptionally memorable food wise.

A few rides to digest. First the stinky ride.

A sea of purple in the dump shop.

A few pictures on the way out.

In France?

Walk over to the Yacht club.

How I love …

Back around to the Beach Club

And that’s all I have.

I guess the weather and the crazy weather had me making it an early night.

I was feeling bad about the ride situation at AK on NYE.
Coupled that with MK being very soggy that morning and Jan 2 was going to be a do-over day.

Thanks for sticking with me. Now that September is here I was hoping I would have more time but sadly this work schedule is just not letting up.
A national conference being held here in Oct. A New Time keeping system rolling out and still dealing with the stupidity of our program registration system rolled out in July. Oh yes a new phone system coming soon- we just don't know when since the first attempt was thwarted :confused:

Pat, I scrolled thought the slow boat to China as fast as I could. :lmao::lmao: Actually, I do love the kangaroo with the baby in the pouch. :)

It does look very, very rainy. I vaguely remember Andy telling me it was not a good day that day at the parks.

We've not seen the talking Mickey...I'm not sure I really want to. :confused3

Love the sea of purple on Figment. :goodvibes

Do not apologize for being slow. We all understand and know you will get here when you can.

Kind of a yucky day. Still better than bein' at work!

I loved the posters of the 3 Pigs and Big Bad Wolf! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Aw, too bad you didn't get some pictures with talking Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter