It's all smooth sailing from here... right? ALL DONE AND NEW TR LINK UP

Nice job on the attractions you got done in the a.m. at the Studios. And that was very nice of you to go see MeMom...I know how much she was hurting not being able to go out and enjoy her vacation. I'm glad you got one final dinner at a favorite of yours. Boo to the smell that made you all sneezy the next day.

If I don't get back here, safe travels to DL.

Great Wrap up! You did quite a bit that last day!
Take your time. I know how it is to be busy and try to write a report too. It can be impossible at times.

Nice finish to your trip, and nice close-out to the TR. :cool1:

Hope to see you for the next one too! ;) Can't wait to join in............. :rolleyes1

Thanks and :thumbsup2 I expect you to join in .

Sad this trip is wrapped up but can't wait to hear about the next couple of trips!

Jill in CO

It was a wonderful trip. A trip over the holidays can always be interesting weather wise and crowd wise. The weather certainly was not ideal, but crowds were never a huge issue.

Nice job on the attractions you got done in the a.m. at the Studios. And that was very nice of you to go see MeMom...I know how much she was hurting not being able to go out and enjoy her vacation. I'm glad you got one final dinner at a favorite of yours. Boo to the smell that made you all sneezy the next day.

If I don't get back here, safe travels to DL.

I was able to knock out quite a bit. MeMom was out of the hospital but certainly not close to being well. I am glad she rested and recovered. :)

Now that was 2 trips in a row where I had a "sick" day. I have been much more careful with the food in May and August.

Great wrap up Pat! And a mighty fine showing of DHS FP usage. Thanks for posting & taking us along for the ride.

Man, you really were on a roll hitting the headliners at DHS. Just can't let those crayons go, though, can you?:rotfl2::rotfl:

I see a Hidden Mickey in the carpet...pretty sharp, aren't I?:rotfl2:

Thanks for the TR! I'm always amazed at the ground you cover. Can't wait to see the next one!

Great wrap up Pat! And a mighty fine showing of DHS FP usage. Thanks for posting & taking us along for the ride.

I will say I have gotten better with the FP+ use. Along with the increased perks like getting additional ones it has gotten us almost to where the old FP were.
There are still some issues like having to use the in park kiosks where they are far and few between sometimes and the occasional glitch but I don't hate it as much as I did on my first AK day. ;)

I am glad you read it to the end. Thank You.

Man, you really were on a roll hitting the headliners at DHS. Just can't let those crayons go, though, can you?:rotfl2::rotfl:

Thanks for the TR! I'm always amazed at the ground you cover. Can't wait to see the next one!

It was a good morning at DHS -

THOSE CRAYONS BOTHER ME TO NO END. :rotfl2:

I get a lot done when I want since I no longer have small children in tow. :rotfl2:

Hopefully someday you will move fast again. :flower3:

Pat! I have to admit I have been so busy that I end of binge reading on one TR or another. Today I saw your update and got all "binged up" on yours. I'm glad you had a good time and got to have all of the fun DISmeets. I'm sorry FP+ was frustrating at times.

I'm facing our May trip with "tripedation" :rotfl: I would just rather do LFP because we have that figured out. I keep reading that the normally 10 min wait rides are now 45 - 60 as a result.:headache: It's good to hear things have gone better for you. I hope your shoulder has recovered nicely.

Have a great time at DL! :wave:

Nice wrap up Pat! I may go back and read it again in preparation for our trip over New Years!

I hope you have a great trip!

Great update and pics and you got a lot done on that day. Poor Memom being sick.

Great report and pics and thanks for sharing with us.

Nice wrap up! Thanks for coming back to finish even though you have been so busy. I would just do pictures of the August trip. No use putting unnecessary stress on top of what you've already got. Then you can do a TR for DL.

One of these days we'll get to catch up!

Nice wrap up! I am so glad you got to see MeMom, what a scare she gave us all. Huge bummer that the cleaner or whatever got to you, very frustrating. I can very much relate to work craziness glad you've got DL to help unwind even for a little bit.

Wonderful wrap up! You got quite a good bit done at DHS.
All in all, a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing with us!

I will say I have gotten better with the FP+ use. Along with the increased perks like getting additional ones it has gotten us almost to where the old FP were.
There are still some issues like having to use the in park kiosks where they are far and few between sometimes and the occasional glitch but I don't hate it as much as I did on my first AK day. ;)

I am glad you read it to the end. Thank You.

It was a good morning at DHS -

THOSE CRAYONS BOTHER ME TO NO END. :rotfl2:

I get a lot done when I want since I no longer have small children in tow. :rotfl2:

Hopefully someday you will move fast again. :flower3:

(( Just found this did not post. So many days after I actually wrote it. :confused3))

Well yes it did on the last page..... Go figure.

Pat! I have to admit I have been so busy that I end of binge reading on one TR or another. Today I saw your update and got all "binged up" on yours. I'm glad you had a good time and got to have all of the fun DISmeets. I'm sorry FP+ was frustrating at times.

I'm facing our May trip with "tripedation" :rotfl: I would just rather do LFP because we have that figured out. I keep reading that the normally 10 min wait rides are now 45 - 60 as a result.:headache: It's good to hear things have gone better for you. I hope your shoulder has recovered nicely.

Have a great time at DL! :wave:

I get the "busy" Everyone I talk to or see has the same story, so busy lately.

I think most things have evened out, the only real factor is weather- you book BTMRR or 7 DMT and it is raining.... but I have switched those pretty easily.

EPCOT and DHS with the tiering is harder.

The other problem is getting FP+ after you use your 3. You HAVE to use an in park kiosk. Well they don't make it easy- they are far and few between and the lines can be long.

DL was great- still have much on the to- do list. :rotfl2:

The shoulder is doing great - all healed up and it works great. :thumbsup2

Nice wrap up Pat! I may go back and read it again in preparation for our trip over New Years!

I hope you have a great trip!

For that time of year the weather is along for the ride. You can be in the pool or freezing it just depends.

DL was great!!!

Great update and pics and you got a lot done on that day. Poor Memom being sick.

Great report and pics and thanks for sharing with us.

Like the end of every trip I seem to try and cram as much as I can in the last couple days. :rotfl2:

I felt so bad for MeMom.

Nice wrap up! Thanks for coming back to finish even though you have been so busy. I would just do pictures of the August trip. No use putting unnecessary stress on top of what you've already got. Then you can do a TR for DL.

One of these days we'll get to catch up!

The August trip was full of interesting things and well it was August so heat and rain. :rotfl2: No stress just no time... :rotfl2:

Yes we need to catch up soon. I will look at my meeting schedule for when I am uptown.

Nice wrap up! I am so glad you got to see MeMom, what a scare she gave us all. Huge bummer that the cleaner or whatever got to you, very frustrating. I can very much relate to work craziness glad you've got DL to help unwind even for a little bit.

MeMom scared the bejeezus out of a lot of us. So glad she was able to recover nicely.
It was strange, the cleaner, and strong. I knew immediately I had to hold my breath, I just couldn't do it soon enough or long enough.

I just need to get back into a rhythm, this is supposed to be the slow season. :rotfl:

Wonderful wrap up! You got quite a good bit done at DHS.
All in all, a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing with us!

Even with the FP+ I have adapted. I am very fortunate to be able to go often so if something just doesn't happen then I will catch it the next time.

Obviously I am back from DL. A fantastic time and I was able to cross more off the never done list. Of course there always is more to do. :)
I am trying to catch up a bit around here and I will post a link here and would love to have you join me.

Great ending to your TR (which I am finally getting around to readying :faint:).

Wowsa - you really made great use of your last day at HS. I can't believe you were on your, what, 5th??? ride by 10:30.

Very cool pictures from the single rider queue. I must not do single rider enough to know where that all is.

And I love the ToT pictures.

Was MeMom out of the hospital when you stopped by? I pretty much remember her being in the hospital all week. Sheesh!

I'm glad the Christmas decorations were still up in Via, even though they were long gone in the Beach Club. I hate when the decorations go down!

Looking forward to your next TR. Definitely post a link!!!!!

Great ending to your TR (which I am finally getting around to readying :faint:).

Wowsa - you really made great use of your last day at HS. I can't believe you were on your, what, 5th??? ride by 10:30.

Very cool pictures from the single rider queue. I must not do single rider enough to know where that all is.

And I love the ToT pictures.

Was MeMom out of the hospital when you stopped by? I pretty much remember her being in the hospital all week. Sheesh!

I'm glad the Christmas decorations were still up in Via, even though they were long gone in the Beach Club. I hate when the decorations go down!

Looking forward to your next TR. Definitely post a link!!!!!

Last full days will do that you... :rotfl2: Make you run around and get the last rides in before you have to leave.

The single rider queue on RnR is right next to the regular one. As you come out of the studio into the alley the bulletin board is left corner. You come out and go towards the right to line up. All depends on where you stop. Most of the time you are up against the wall but if the line is long enough, you are further back.
The single rider line is slow sometimes so I had time... :)

I think the last couple of trips I am getting better at ToT pictures. Had some guy comment in DL holding a camera and it will fly out and hit you in the head. Not if you are holding on to it and do it often. :lmao: In fact I am more afraid if I am NOT holding onto it - taking pictures or not. :snooty:

MeMom was in the hospital most of the week but she was back in the room by Friday. I would have been content with leaving it at the front desk or meeting up with Jill to give her what I had but she needed some human contact with the outside world and was up to a short visit so it was my pleasure to visit.

It was kind of funny- you leave in the Am and they are up and return Midday and poof GONE.
Had the magic of them appearing at DL. :goodvibes

So will there be a new TR coming? popcorn::

Trying..... Had to teach a class this weekend and I am lucky to be working Thanksgiving Day weekend. Now this 2 weekends a month is killing me.

I have part of a first update sorta done but need to compose a title and intros.

Hopefully soon ....... :flower3:

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.............. :) :surfweb:

Start on those intros for me and a title........ ;)

Obviously I am back from DL. A fantastic time and I was able to cross more off the never done list. Of course there always is more to do. :)
I am trying to catch up a bit around here and I will post a link here and would love to have you join me.
Still waiting to join you.............. :surfweb: :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter