It's all smooth sailing from here... right? ALL DONE AND NEW TR LINK UP

Hey Pat,

Trying desperately to play catch up while I'm on Winter break. :) And of course I'm just in time to have you be done. Figures.

But I hear rumor of a new one starting, so do me a favor.... send me a PM with the link; if you start by the 4th, I may pop over. (How's that for motivation?;))

So will there be a new TR coming? popcorn::

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.............. :) :surfweb:

Trying..... Had to teach a class this weekend and I am lucky to be working Thanksgiving Day weekend. Now this 2 weekends a month is killing me.

I have part of a first update sorta done but need to compose a title and intros.

Hopefully soon ....... :flower3:

Start on those intros for me and a title........ ;)

Still waiting to join you.............. :surfweb: :stir:

Thanks Leisa for pushing me to do it!!!!

NEW TR is here!!! Poolrat and GoofyFan's Great Adventure - Wilderness in August

Please join me if you can- this was a fun one!!!

Hey Pat,

Trying desperately to play catch up while I'm on Winter break. :) And of course I'm just in time to have you be done. Figures.

But I hear rumor of a new one starting, so do me a favor.... send me a PM with the link; if you start by the 4th, I may pop over. (How's that for motivation?;))

Count me in as motivated. ;) So glad to see you around , even if just during break. You will be an awesome nurse.

Thanks Leisa for pushing me to do it!!!!

NEW TR is here!!! Poolrat and GoofyFan's Great Adventure - Wilderness in August

Please join me if you can- this was a fun one!!!

Count me in as motivated. ;) So glad to see you around , even if just during break. You will be an awesome nurse.

Are you calling me PUSHY!??! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I plan to be here more now... we shall see... :cool1:

Thanks! I plan to study my little ole heart out, and not go down in flames.

Are you calling me PUSHY!??! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I plan to be here more now... we shall see... :cool1:

Thanks! I plan to study my little ole heart out, and not go down in flames.

:rotfl2: Heck If you can get up a pre-trip report with ALL that you have going on then I can get my butt in gear and get this TR up and running..... before I leave on the next trip. :lmao:

You will not go down in flames - You will rise to the occasion. :cheer2:

:rotfl2: Heck If you can get up a pre-trip report with ALL that you have going on then I can get my butt in gear and get this TR up and running..... before I leave on the next trip. :lmao:

You will not go down in flames - You will rise to the occasion. :cheer2:

Steppesister Liesa... motivating DIS-sers to get their butts in gear since 2008. :rotfl2::lmao::littleangel:

Next trip? OY! I think you'll go on 4 before my next one. I have more motivating to do in my future, I see. Keeping me busy. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter