Is there anyone who actually ENJOYS nemo?

we opted not to wait in line and did the alternate experience by just viewing the show. It was cute, but we were soooooo glad we did not wait in line just to get in the sub.

I also rode in the sub as a kid, but rememeber being disappointed then. It was all too fake, even for a kid.

This was our first trip to DL and we only had two days, thus the reason we didn't want to wait in the line.

:wizard:

I rode the subs a couple of times when I was small, and didn't think they were so great, so I can see that I will be avoiding this ride now. Nemo was not my favourite movie, I have no kids, and I saw the similar ride at WDW recently, so I will absolutely be spending that 45-60 minutes elsewhere.

Emmers, I just have to know - are your kids filled with glee over the upcoming December Christmastime Disney trip? I bet they cannot wait, and are counting the days in their little heads! It will be SO magical for them to be there at that time of year. Heck, it will be magical for YOU!:) :goodvibes

Oh I lost my own thread!

They are soooo excited. They don't even KNOW what it IS and they're excited LOL

Ya I wholly expect to cry a lot LOL

I rode the subs a couple of times when I was small, and didn't think they were so great, so I can see that I will be avoiding this ride now. Nemo was not my favourite movie, I have no kids, and I saw the similar ride at WDW recently, so I will absolutely be spending that 45-60 minutes elsewhere.

Oh ya. If it was just me, no way. LOL

I'm still thinking I"ll send DH and both kids and go sit on a bench and eat a churro.

and people watch.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest