Ingdirect Faqs~Do Not Post Referrals Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from ING and they raised the interest rate to 2.2%!!! That is awesome compared to our credit union.

Jan:sunny:

I got that e-mail too and it is great that their rates are going up. and is definitely higher than my bank pays. brings me closer to my disney trip!!!!

Originally posted by SleepyatDVC
Hi,

There's a expiration date of 6/1/04 on the linked website offer.

Anyone able to get the $50 offer through TurboTax AFTER 6/1/04?

Thanks.

:wave2: YES!!!!

I read about the $50 rebate and HAD a 2002 Turbo Tax. So instead of referring DH (and "just" getting $10 for me & $25 for him), I tried this Turbo Tax link.

And.....IT WORKED!!! That was early August, so I know it's still alive!

Hope this helps everyone!

~Trixie

Read all 19 pages and have a quick question.

Is it either the $25 referral or the $50 turbo tax or can you get both?

Originally posted by chipscinderelly
Read all 19 pages and have a quick question.

Is it either the $25 referral or the $50 turbo tax or can you get both?

No, only one bonus per SSN

I signed up and very glad I did! I referred my 2 girls and hoping to refer others. We made $95 for our trip!

NO referrals, please! -Beanie

I opened an ING savings account, too. I thought it would be a good place to transfer my eBay money and the money I get from the cash sites (Quick Rewards & Netflip). They offer 2.2% and we're not going to DisneyWorld till December, so I figured it would be a great place to "park" my extra money till then.

So I got my account and it was great.

Then I referred my 2 kids and they got $25 each and I got $10 for each of them. Then I referred my husband for another $25 him/$10 me payment.

But you know what it's done? The money is SO GOOD and SO FAST that by comparison my rewards boards seem not that good anymore!!

Then I got to give a referral to someone else that wanted to make money ~ and so that was another instant $10.00!

I have to work MONTHS to get that much with a reward site! ING kind of overshadows rewards, now!!!

I've already accumulated $130.00 since the last week in July, if you count all 4 of our accounts. WOW! I'll NEVER get that much from Quick Rewards.... LOL

~Trixie: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Isn't it great! I made deposits in all 4 of our accounts( DH, myself and 2 DD) on every 1st and 15th. We already have over $600.00 for disney! The best part is we can't get to it right away! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Jan :sunny:

I know - this program does make other reward programs dwell in comparison. Hopefully I can get some saved and extra $$ put in now that summer is over (daycare is $200/week plus) and don't have any extra $$$) so here is hoping we get lots saved!!

Gotta love this board. I just logged on and found my # for our ms$ and tried it but didn't work so i called and they did it over the phone then i finnished it on thier web site and the money should show up tomorrow. even thoe it was ex. offer they still did it. as soon as my thing is done with my bank i'm going to sign up my kids for one also

Mum of two Pirates
pirate: pirate:

No referrals, please! -Beanie

Just signed on two of my kids with other ms$ numbers and know we have $180 for our $30. great return, now if i can get some friends signed up i'll be doing great. Thanks again to everyone on this board.

Mum of two
pirate: pirate:

Hi! I haven't been around in a while. But I've got a question. Does anyone know if you can link your I N G account to PayPal? Thanks.

Originally posted by Eilonwy
Hi! I haven't been around in a while. But I've got a question. Does anyone know if you can link your I N G account to PayPal? Thanks.

A couple people have asked this and I'm pretty sure we've determined that it's just not possible. It can only be linked to a traditional checking account.

That stinks....it would make it so much easier to just transfer paypal money into that account directly as opposed to having to transfer into my checking account and then again into my ING account but I guess what's the harm in a few more clicks of the mouse?

haha!!

I've got to say, I love this ING account. I've already referred my boyfriend and a few others but I'm having trouble convincing other people (family members and co-workers) that it's legitimate, they think there's a "catch".

I'm pretty confident that, since it's FDIC insured, that my money is safe

I just hit 30 referrals. i had to sign my dh up becouse they do not give kids referrals. So with my two sons we still only has 25. net in line I will have to use my sister. (I hope) Looks like All our spending money will be coming from ING. Hope everyone else is having great luck also.

Mum of two piratespirate: pirate:

mum of two pirates said:
I just hit 30 referrals.

Wow....I've only got 10 referrals. That's amazing you have so many! I don't know if it's because I don't have that many to refer to, or just that the ones I have are too hesitant. One friend has been asking for 2 months for a referral, but she won't do it because of the SS# thing. Oh well...I'm through trying to convince her.

30 referrals.....wow. :(

Since there is another big thread about ING on the Budget board, I am going to close this one and direct you to there. They seem to be more active on that thread, so you can join in and ask all your questions over there! :)

Thanks!

ING Thread on Budget Board
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter