Ingdirect Faqs~Do Not Post Referrals Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphincrazy

Mouseketeer
What is INGDIRECT?
*** is an online FDIC insured bank their services include
Orange Savings Account, Orange CD's, Orange home loans
and home equity lines of credit.
2.00% annual percentage yield.
Eligible customes: *** DIRECT deposit accounts are available to US citizens and permanent residents of the 50 United States and
the District of Columbia.

Account opening: To open your account you must deposit a personal check drawn on your checking account or authorize us to electronically transfer funds from your checking account. As part of the account opening process, we will link your INGDIRECT
account to your checking account('linked account"). We can only
link your account to a checking account within the US . We reserve the right to verify that that you are the owner of the linked account. If you open your account via our interactive website, we will place a hold on your initail deposit(s) until you have completed the verification procedures explained at the time of the account opening.

Deposits: You can make deposits by calling us or using our interactive website to electronically transfer funds from another INGDIRECT account or linked account via automated clearing house (ACH) entry or mailing us a check. Any check you deposit must be payable to you and must contain your account number(except the check used for your initial deposit). Do not send cash.
you must properly transmit your deposit to us. Any transaction you conduct on a Saturday, Sunday or federal holiday will be effective the following business day.
If you make a deposit via ACH entry, chech,draft or other instrument, we will generally make the money available to you after 5 business days. A 10 business day hold will be placed on your account as of the date of the account opening.As with all non-cash deposits to your account, interest will begin to accrue no later than the second business day following the banking day on which funds were deposited.

Interactive website:www.http://www.ingdirect.com/

phone: 1-800-***-Direct

Types of accounts:
1)Individual accounts. an individual account is an account in the name of the depositer only.Only that person can make withdrawels or transfers from the account.
2)joint accounts. A joint account is owned by two persons.
husband and wife or parent and child.

At this time you can get a referral from someone who is already an account holder and when you make your initial deposit( can be as little as $1) you will get $25 you will not get the $25 if you sign up through the website you must get a referral and most of us on this board have them so just PM or email someone and if they have a referral they'll be glad to send you one in your email , you must give your full name and email address for a reply.Do not post on the board asking for a referral, it will not be honored.By the way, beside the $25 for signing up, you have 25 referrals that you too can give out and when someone signs up under you they get $25 and you get $10 so, that's $250 for referring people
and alot of us have made it

If any questions PM or email me as I may have left some info out:o:Pinkbounc

If you need a referral link please, email anyone on this board PRIVATELY or PM them asking for one and if they have one you will get it ASAP, make sure to send your full name and email address. most of us still have plenty of referrals left and would love to send you one::yes::

Also:

Any referral money is not available for 30 days.

Originally posted by shoppie
Also:

Any referral money is not available for 30 days.

Thanks shoppie;) I totally forgot to mention that:o I figured if I
did forget something one of you guys would bring it up:D

Can you please explain how its possible for the bank to do this? Where do they get their money? They are willing to give me $275 in bonus money???

I am sorry but not a financial wizard.

Maggie

Originally posted by maggiew
Can you please explain how its possible for the bank to do this? Where do they get their money? They are willing to give me $275 in bonus money???

I am sorry but not a financial wizard.

Maggie

Hello Maggie :)
from what I understand INGDirect can afford to do this because they do their business online, they have a handful of cafe's so they are saving money by not having the expenses other banks do pretty cool concept huh? I'll take the money, Thank you :hyper:

Originally posted by dolphincrazy
Hello Maggie :)
from what I understand INGDirect can afford to do this because they do their business online, they have a handful of cafe's so they are saving money by not having the expenses other banks do ,pretty cool concept huh? I'll take the money, Thank you :hyper:

Great thread! I'm one of their many satisfied customers. Just remember to only open one account at a time so you can keep track of which of their small deposits go with which new account.

Thanks dolphincrazy for starting this thread.:bounce:

I signed up a couple months ago and have been happy with my account so far. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the history of the company and how reliable they are. So far the only money in my account (except my initial $1 deposit) is my bonus money. I'm considering moving my Disney savings into this account since the interest rate is better than my bank's, but I'm a bit unsure about it. :confused:

If I have 2 different checking accounts (with 2 different banks) can I get a referal from someone for $25 and then refer myself?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by wdwdreamin
I signed up a couple months ago and have been happy with my account so far. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the history of the company and how reliable they are. So far the only money in my account (except my initial $1 deposit) is my bonus money. I'm considering moving my Disney savings into this account since the interest rate is better than my bank's, but I'm a bit unsure about it. :confused:

I have all of my referral money that I've earned so far, I take money out of my check frequently and put it in my *** account plus I recently transferred $800 of my tax refund and not one problem, I have also taken money out of my other *** account and everything has been smooth, I know this bank has been around for a long time and I've heard nothing but great things about it or I never would have opened an account, free money or not:D

Originally posted by mom2girls29
What do you do if you wish to combine your acccounts in to one? How do you close the others?

You can't combine accounts, you could close one, transfer the money to your checking and then back to the account you want the money in though:p correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Originally posted by sap1227
If I have 2 different checking accounts (with 2 different banks) can I get a referal from someone for $25 and then refer myself?

Thanks!!

ummm, I don't think so, anyone else have the answer?

probably not as I'm sure they cross reference off Social Security #'s. I know you can't have a joint with someone and then refer them as an individual.

Originally posted by sap1227

Thanks!!

I wondered the same thing. I have one account with them and I do an automatic transfer every week for a set amount. This is my Disney Fund. Unfortunatly it's growing verrrrrrrry slowly! LOL

Originally posted by dolphincrazy
You can't combine accounts, you could close one, transfer the money to your checking and then back to the account you want the money in though:p correct me if I'm wrong guys.

When I opened our accounts, I made sure that they were all linked to my main account. I then transferred all the money into my account when it became available. I didn't have to close the others.

I just remembered that if any of you do ask for a referral
it needs to be used within 30 days or it automatically cancels out, most people use the referrals right away but, I've had a few that totally blew off the link they asked for and I missed out on people who actually wanted to open an account :( also if you decide you don't want to do it after you asked for a referral please let the person you asked know so they can cancel it out and give it to someone else;)

I've had no problems with my account, although I have yet to do any referring other than the referal that got me into it.

~Kristy

I appreciate the info on these boards. I opened an account a few months ago and sent referrals to some of my family and friends but they were all too skeptical. I have pointed out that it is legit and I keep seeing new ads for the company but they won't budge. At least I got my initial $25.

Originally posted by Mom2aPrincess
I appreciate the info on these boards. I opened an account a few months ago and sent referrals to some of my family and friends but they were all too skeptical. I have pointed out that it is legit and I keep seeing new ads for the company but they won't budge. At least I got my initial $25.

I think alot of us have that problem :( most of the referrals I made were from this board::yes:: most of the referrals alot of us made were from these boards and we still have plenty :)any interested people should just PM or send an email to a Dis'er
and we'll send it to you via email:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter