• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Ingdirect Faqs~Do Not Post Referrals Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up for this and hope refer my two little boys in the next month. DH is a little skeptical so I will keep him out of it. It seems too good to be true but I keep reading no one has had problems so hopefully it isn't. :) That's $95 for Disneyworld so that would be awesome plus someplace to stash a little money now and then.

If you want to withdraw, do you just transfer to your bank or do they send you any kind of debit card or anything?

Originally posted by AdventurerKat
I just signed up for this and hope refer my two little boys in the next month. DH is a little skeptical so I will keep him out of it. It seems too good to be true but I keep reading no one has had problems so hopefully it isn't. :) That's $95 for Disneyworld so that would be awesome plus someplace to stash a little money now and then.

If you want to withdraw, do you just transfer to your bank or do they send you any kind of debit card or anything?

Yes, you just transfer the money:D

QUESTION:

How do you change your checking account on INGDirect? I have a new checking account and I have been all over that site trying to figure out how to update my account numbers. Do I have to call them?

Thanks!

Another bump!
We are thinking of changing banks, so I'd like to know how we would do that.

:)

How do you change your checking account on INGDirect?

I can answer this one! :) You will need to actually mail them a check made out to I.NG Direct for at least $1.00. Note your account # on the "for" line. Enclose a letter explaining that you would like to change your linked checking account to this account. Note that they can not link counter checks, it must be preprinted and your name must match the name on the I.NG account (or one of the joint names at least). They will deposit the $1 into your account and make the change. There is no way to do this over the phone or online. You can get their address from the "contact us" section of the web site.

I've had my account with them for about a year now. I referred my husband and kids a few months ago and none of us have had a problem with them at all. Any questions are handled promptly and coureously and transfers have gone without a hitch both ways. :)

You will need to actually mail them a check made out to I.NG Direct for at least $1.00. Note your account # on the "for" line. Enclose a letter explaining that you would like to change your linked checking account to this account.

I did this recently, it was confirmed by *** with a letter and changed very quickly.

Lollipop mom - how did you go about referring your kids. when i did this it said they had to be over 18 or have a joint account thanks

Lollipop mom - how did you go about referring your kids. when i did this it said they had to be over 18 or have a joint account thanks

I just sent a referral to myself and used that link to open a new account. You put your kids down as the primary account holder and yourself as the joint person. You don't have to fill out all of your vital info, just your INGDirect customer #. You don't need to enter drivers license info or any of that on the kids either, it won't even be an option after you have entered their birthdates. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

I just saw on another board that I visit that they are allowed to do the referrals for INGDIRECT :( so depressing as there are alot
of people who have not yet taken advantage of this awesome
deal where all parties benefit :( oh well, that's life I'm happy it's Spring ,no more major snow, getting warmer and closer to my Disney trip!!!!!:wave2: ::MinnieMo

In case no one mentioned it you can also get a referral for $100
for opening an Orange home equity line of credit (see link below for more details)recieve $100 credited toward your first advance(the $100 referral is for new accounts only) contact one of us and we'll send out the link if you're interested.

I posted the direct link but, it would not work so, when you go to the website http://www.ingdirect.com/ go to the products and rates tab and the home equity line of credit info will be there.

I figured I'd bump this up for the newbies ;) hope your all getting
emails and PM's asking for referrals to grow your "Disney fund "pots::yes:: by the way, has anyone noticed all the Disney
programs on the travel channel lately? talk about withdrawels:p
I am so ready to get back there(June, here we come)

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've transferred money into my INGDirect account and out of it with absolutely no problems! Great way to save some money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter