I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Southwest release date tomorrow, right? I’m stressing out. I need to get 5 tickets from pvd or bos to mco on the Thursday before Massachusetts spring break. From past experience they go up in price fast. What’s my best strategy for being prepared? Have I read before it’s quickest to already have something booked and then modify to the flights? Also to add to my stress I work from home and only have to go in twice a year for staff meetings. Of course, tomorrow morning I have to go in for all day meetings. Are they typically released before 8am?

They all sound amazing, thank you!! Can't wait to get to that part of the country... not sure if we'd do these parks together though, since yeah, that seems like a LOT of driving! In my notes, I was thinking to do Lassen and Crater Lake together on a trip, and then Yosemite, Sequioa, and Kings Canyon on a different trip together. Redwoods isn't on my immediate radar (in my 5 year plan), but maybe I could loop that into Lassen/Crater Lake trip for a longer trip. I'll have much to consider.
What parks will you be tackling next??
I see lots of trip reports of Larsen and Crater Lake together, sometimes with Redwoods. Yosemite, sequoia and kings canyon are very close. So two trips would make a lot of sense.

I’m embarrassed to say I live in Ohio and have never been to Cuyahoga Valley NP. I think my next two will be short trips within driving distance - Cuyahoga and New River Gorge, WV. I have two international trips next year so NPs are taking a backseat.

I see lots of trip reports of Larsen and Crater Lake together, sometimes with Redwoods. Yosemite, sequoia and kings canyon are very close. So two trips would make a lot of sense.

I’m embarrassed to say I live in Ohio and have never been to Cuyahoga Valley NP. I think my next two will be short trips within driving distance - Cuyahoga and New River Gorge, WV. I have two international trips next year so NPs are taking a backseat.
Exactly why we're doing NRG next year... it's only a 4 hour drive for us so we'll do it over a weekend! And bonus, they allow dogs so woohoo! We may add in Mammoth Cave next year for the same reason - it's a 6 hour drive, so we could do that over a longer weekend like Thanksgiving, and they also allow dogs :)

I used to live in Massillon, OH for all my teenage years... from 12-18, and I never made it to Cuyahoga Valley either :( Now I loathe having to go back, when it was only 45 minutes away from where I lived. I guess I had other priorities then but dang it!

Applied for the Barclay AA card and got instant approval. Figured I'd wait to see if the Hawaiian biz went back up before I went for one of them since I doubt Barclay will ever have the AA biz again.
they have an AA Biz?

Southwest release date tomorrow, right? I’m stressing out. I need to get 5 tickets from pvd or bos to mco on the Thursday before Massachusetts spring break. From past experience they go up in price fast. What’s my best strategy for being prepared? Have I read before it’s quickest to already have something booked and then modify to the flights? Also to add to my stress I work from home and only have to go in twice a year for staff meetings. Of course, tomorrow morning I have to go in for all day meetings. Are they typically released before 8am?
Yes tomorrow…which is odd usually it’s a Thursday…usually released 7-7:30 ish but 🤷🏼‍♀️also looking at booking May 31-June 4 ISP-MCO for our grandsons birthday.
As far as having something booked I never have done that but it does make sense especially for 5..but only if your booking with points

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest