Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2024: Season Premiere TONITE!

Chandler looked really pretty. She's got the moves. But that is a very soft, emotional song, and I didn't see much of any emotion from her.

Sasha seems put out. Rightfully so given the circumstances.

He could have gotten Anna. So, I think he should be grateful that he will last more weeks than Ezra. Although, I get the sense that Jenn may be high maintenance off camera.

Reginald should last longer than Eric. He actually kept in time and he was so determined. If Emma had been able to make him use his knees more to lift up his feet, he would have looked a lot better marching in place.

He could have gotten Anna. So, I think he should be grateful that he will last more weeks than Ezra. Although, I get the sense that Jenn may be high maintenance off camera.
This is very true. I could just read his face. He was so put out about the music not working. But that’s live TV!

Reginald should last longer than Eric. He actually kept in time and he was so determined. If Emma had been able to make him use his knees more to lift up his feet, he would have looked a lot better marching in place.
Eric gives off such a weird vibe. Reginald gives off a much happier one.

Jenn and Sasha - loved the pink outfits! It’s amazing that they could still dance like that with no music. It’s unfair that they have to do that but I assume that the other dancers won’t have to deal with that. She was really underscored.

Eric and Britt - He spent a lot of time just standing around before the dance started and then Britt danced all around him while he stood some more. I miss Mr. Grumpy because he would have called him out on it.

Stephen rushed a bit. He really did lead Rylee around.

Danny and Witney - The jive is such a hard dance for week 2! It was fun but kinda clunky. Scored appropriately for the difficulty of the dance.

Phaedra dropped her smile before the camera faded out to commercial. Gotta work it while the camera’s still on you, lady.

Anna and Ezra - Of no! Poor liddle felly got her fee-fees hurt. Didn’t watch.

There wasn't much of anything to see. Except if she goes tonight, she may stick a knife in Ezra's back. 🔪 :duck: :scared:

Chandler and Brandon - Beautiful young woman, beautiful dance. She lost her balance a bit about 1/4 way through. Agree with score.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest