Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2024: Season Premiere TONITE!

Reginald and Emma - Ugh. I love the Paso. Emma yelling at him through the whole dance cracked me up. He seems like a nice guy though so I can’t root against him.

That poor song from Dreamgirls was chopped to bits. That really isn't a song to dance to. Val danced all around Phaedra. All she did was move her arms around.

That poor song from Dreamgirls was chopped to bits. That really isn't a song to dance to. Val danced all around Phaedra. All she did was move her arms around.
She stood still for a full 8 seconds while he danced around on his knees in front of her.

Stephen and Rylee - Love the Superman theme! Holy cow! His heels are really high. He didn’t seem phased by Rylee’s hair whipping him in the face. His knee walks did indeed rock. A little too frantic for me. Agree with Bruno.

Joey and Jenna - I love that song. Jenna danced all around him and she didn’t need to. He was completely up to the task.

Phaedra and V-V-Val - I think she did well and the story they told in their dance was cool. Of course, I would never push V-V-Val away. Agree with the score

Tori and Pasha - She’s so stiff and she basically stood around and let Pasha spin her every once in a while. Overscored.

This is very true. I could just read his face. He was so put out about the music not working. But that’s live TV!

But they spend the first few days learning the dance steps without the music. Every time we see a clip, it's always without the music. Makes me wonder when they actually add the music? :scratchin

Brooks and Gleb - Holy cow she was all over him. Once they were over the lead up nonsence she was pretty good in hold. The garbage at the end was also stupid. Gleb should focus on the dancing and not the “chemistry”.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest