How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
See ticker below...:hourglass

Time's ticking by slowly but surely...I'm itching to get there though now, esp. since seeing a few pictures of the HM!! It's one of my fave rides, I'm glad Disney have given it some very much needed TLC :love:

15 days and counting. I will be so glad to get into the single digits. This trip was planned in little less than a month.

15 days and counting. I will be so glad to get into the single digits. This trip was planned in little less than a month.

Only another 370 days to go!!! I know its RIDICULOUSLY far away - but I can't wait!!!!! I have 5 nephews and 1 niece who are coming with us who have NEVER been to Disney before and I am so excited to show them around (they are all still very young and are going to LOVE IT!!) :cheer2:

I am hosting a "1 Year Till Disney Party" at my house next week Wednesday to celebrate! My WHOLE family will be going to Disney (all 15 of us) and I couldn't ask for a more perfect vacation :)

For all of you who will be visiting Disney soon, I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!! (even though I am really jealous!! :rotfl2: )

Clair

7 days! Next Friday at this time we'll be at the airport, just boarding the airplane!!! I hope this week flies by, and once we get to Disney time stands still!! :lmao:

This time tomorrow I will be in the air.. Of course my two youngest children decide to peak a temp. So we are off to the doctor now.

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter