How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, at the deluxe resorts there is an option to book concierge, it costs a bit more, the rooms are usually on a separate floor and you have breakfasts /snacks/appetizers/desserts and beer & wine included, served in a private sort of lounge. It's very nice, you also have an itinerary planner from Disney who helps with making ADRs or any other special request you might have.

:yay: I got the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow and we will be in Disney - granted its only for 1 night but at least I will be waking up in Disney for my Bday!! YEAH :cool1:

We leave in 8 more days. We are soooooo excited. We will be so busy this week getting ready to go and I know we won't be getting much sleep. :banana: :banana: :banana:

We have 3 more days to do the happy dance... :dance3:

Arrive at the GF this Tuesday - can't wait...

Happy Holidays,
Mike

It is 17 days, 12 hours, 59 minutes and 53 seconds until Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 9:00:00 AM :Pinkbounc :bounce: :yay:

Down to six! The list making is almost done and the packing has started!!! :banana:

I was so happy posting my low numbers on this thread a week ago & now that I just got back from WDW yesterday, I have no idea when i'll be going back.
So, very sadly, an unknown number.
:sad2:
but, i did have a wonderful time. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter