• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I am one of "those" people now!!!!!!!!!! 4 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes...

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! :cheer2:

291 days 9 hours 39min.

What??!! I don't have a problem :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :teeth:

17 days and the packing has begun! Will we be able to keep the secret from the kids for 17 more days? :cool1: I sure hope so but man it is getting hard!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Allyson

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe 11 months of planning and it is finally here!!!!!!!
Thanks to all on the disboards for the help and advice!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Only ELEVEN MORE DAYS, till i'm a bride :bride: :woohoo: :bride: and ONLY TWELVE MORE DAYS TILL DISNEY!!! :figment: :smickey: :sulley: I can't wait for 9 nights and 10 days of pure magic!!! Starting off a new life with a man I absolutely adore :cloud9: and getting to spend the first week and half of our marriage at the most magical place on earth :cheer2: :wizard: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter