• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day! We leave in one days time!!! :jumping1: Actually tonight at 2:30 am we will be catching our taxi to the train to the airport, however our plane doesn't leave until tomorrow around 7 am!

Packing is almost finished, which I can't hardly believe! We put some Christmas decorations up, and our home is getting the once over, once more so everything is all clean and shiny when we get home :thumbsup2 . Helps beat the blues, that. Now I'm soon off to town for the Christmas store front unveiling and some shopping/lunch with Mom :goodvibes .

Everyone, have a great trip!!!

just 7 days left, next Sunday we should be in the air right now on the way to Disney. Its time to check our list so not to forget anything.

I thought this number would never be seen,
We are down to just 19!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Allyson

im down to the teens!!! 19 days to go...i can't wait. i just got my december work schedule and i was psyched that a whole week is blocked for Disney!!!
:mickeyjum

I am so excited :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

This time in 3 weeks my plane will have just landed at MCO. I was supposed to go on Dec 18, but my sweet DF added one day to our ressie so we go on Dec 17 now :goodvibes

:tink: 23 days. I am sooo excited. My husband and I are going to celebrate our anniversary.

Just 1,2,3,4 more days until I leave on my trip and 1,2,3,4,5 days until I step foot back on my "homeland" :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter