How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait until my countdown reads the same. For right now I'm just glad it's down to 382. ( I started countdown at 517.) Since my DH's current job is "downsizing" the IT department (which means sending all the job to India), I have to wait until he can get permission from his next job to get the time off I want. Who knows maybe we'll go earlier in the year, and get a shorter countdown.

ok.. so what a long day... I had to work and go to Grad school!! I raced home to post on here that I'M IN THE SINGLE DIGITS!!!! 9 days from today at this very minute i will be walking around my 1st MNSSHP!!! i can't wait!!

7 More LONG sleepless night! I swear my DH and I have already started. "I'm to excited to sleep" thing already. I was up at 2am this morning. I went to bed @12am! This surpirse stuff is HARD!!!

1 day! I can't believe it! I'm so excited I think I'm nauseous! EEEEK! I know I won't get any sleep tonight!

1 day! I can't believe it! I'm so excited I think I'm nauseous! EEEEK! I know I won't get any sleep tonight!

OMG OMG OMG! Ah that makes me excited. Haha, woot do that dance! :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2:

I wish my parents would go now too bad im only 13 i can't drive LOL. Our next trip isn't planned yet. But anyways, PrincessTiffany, have a fun & safe trip to the World. I'm getting excited for you! LOL. princess:

~~Waves to all~

Hi Ho everyone...

Yep, we have just 22 days left, we leave 3 weeks from tomorrow...can't so wait...hopefully the dang foot will be fully healed by then and I won't be walking with this cane...sigh... pixiedust:

Mike
:rainbow:

Okay - I have to do this just to relieve some of my excitement - this is what I feel like inside as I have 1 DAY LEFT!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :love: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :love: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cool1: :

37 days,..not counting today or the day we get there,..can't count those days, it just makes it seem further away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter