Fantasy Springs Help

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I am unexpectedly going to be in Tokyo this October and I will be doing 1 day in DisneySea during a weekday. I have been before so my focus this time is Fantasy springs. I will not be staying onsite so I will have zero advantages. What are my options to get into the land and get on the rides? I would like to realistically set my expectations.

It's still premier access or standby pass. If you're at the gates before park open, it should be possible to get one of each so you should pick 2 rides out of Rapunzel, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. Frozen is going to be hard without Early Entry although on weekdays, standby pass for Frozen is sometimes available up to 20 minutes after park open.

On some weekdays, there's a chance of getting a second premier access and standby pass. The most likely to still be available will be Peter Pan Premier Access so if you want to take a chance on that, prioritize the other rides in the morning.

The disney app does not like my credit cards. I have family with a Japanese credit card, if I load one of theirs onto the app do you think it will get accepted when I try for Premier access, or will it get denied as it would not match any of the ticket holders names?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest