Fantasmic Thread!

Because thy make more money with larger parties. I almost wish they’d mix small parties at one table like WoC.
Agreed. As long as there is no penalty. If you are a party of 1 book 3 and then at check-in say 1. For meals one table is one check for the most part.

If I’m not mistaken all the tables that are part of the premium package are 4 tops.
We were testing for a party of 1, if you put 1 or 2 premium doesn't show, put 3 and it shows. Yes tables are usually 4 but I saw a table for 6 on my night.

We were testing for a party of 1, if you put 1 or 2 premium doesn't show, put 3 and it shows. Yes tables are usually 4 but I saw a table for 6 on my night.
I understand, I’m saying because the smallest table is likely a 4 top it won’t show reservations for a party less than 3.

Weird. We had the premium River belle package at the end of July and there were 2 of us and that’s what I entered when I made the reservation. I wonder when that changed.

Weird. We had the premium River belle package at the end of July and there were 2 of us and that’s what I entered when I made the reservation. I wonder when that changed.
I made a reservation for 1 for the premium for late August. I entered 1. This must have just changed.

I made a reservation for 1 for the premium for late August. I entered 1. This must have just changed.
Well, this is not good news. What if you only have one or two people in your party? Do you reserve for three and then tell them at check-in that you're willing to share a table? Why don't they just accept smaller parties and state up front that you might have to share a table? I don't want to lie and then get in trouble when we check in with fewer people.

Well, this is not good news. What if you only have one or two people in your party? Do you reserve for three and then tell them at check-in that you're willing to share a table? Why don't they just accept smaller parties and state up front that you might have to share a table? I don't want to lie and then get in trouble when we check in with fewer people.
Yes that is exactly what I did. I said the other person could not attend. The cast member was very nice. Disney makes the rules, I follow them but I need a reservation and I got it.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest