Fantasmic Thread!

I'd like to sign up for alerts for the Fantasmic! Premium Package at the River Belle Terrace. I've looked at a few (free and paid) Disney dining alert services, but I can't tell whether any of them can specifically send alerts for that package. Without my registering for the sites, all I can see is that they offer alerts for RBT, or maybe for F! packages, but I don't want to get a bunch of alerts for regular dining at RBT or for their non-premium F! packages.

It's a catch-22 situation because, of course, no RBT Premium packages are currently available for the dates I want (they've sold out already), so I can't tell whether a specific site ever offers them!

I don't know what this board's policies are on mentioning dining alert sites, so I won't say the ones I've looked at. If you know of a site that definitely can alert specifically on the RBT Premium package, please mention it here if you're allowed to or send me a DM. Thanks!

When is your trip? I've never tried it, but I would keep an eye on reservations for a couple of weeks before your trip. There are often cancellations, especially with RdZ.
We are just a few weeks away from our trip so I’m checking everyday! Thanks!

We are just a few weeks away from our trip so I’m checking everyday! Thanks!
The day before and day of lots of people cancel and change plans. Also, the 10:30 show is much less popular due to it being too late for many kids. I am confident you will be able to find a 10:30 reservation by checking regularly, even if it happens while you're on the trip! Enjoy.

The day before and day of lots of people cancel and change plans. Also, the 10:30 show is much less popular due to it being too late for many kids. I am confident you will be able to find a 10:30 reservation by checking regularly, even if it happens while you're on the trip! Enjoy.
I totally agree with this. And I vote for Rancho Del Zocalo … less expensive and I enjoyed the food more than when I’ve eaten at River Belle.

Apologies if I missed this in the thread, but does anyone know how strict they are are RDZ about when you pick up your food? For example, if I had a booking for the 2nd show, would they allow me to pick up my food at lunchtime?

Apologies if I missed this in the thread, but does anyone know how strict they are are RDZ about when you pick up your food? For example, if I had a booking for the 2nd show, would they allow me to pick up my food at lunchtime?
When you make your Fantasmic dining reservation, there should be a time associated with it. That's the time when you go to RdZ to eat. When you check out at RdZ, the cashier gives you tickets for Fantasmic. For the second show, you should try to line up by Harbour Galley before 10 pm.

When you make your Fantasmic dining reservation, there should be a time associated with it. That's the time when you go to RdZ to eat. When you check out at RdZ, the cashier gives you tickets for Fantasmic. For the second show, you should try to line up by Harbour Galley before 10 pm.
Thank you! I was hoping because it was QS that the time would be a little flexible, but I understand why they can’t accommodate that.

Thank you! I was hoping because it was QS that the time would be a little flexible, but I understand why they can’t accommodate that.
They may be flexible. I haven't tried it. You mention that you have a reservation for the 2nd show. Your dining isn't at the same time as the show. It should have a separate reservation time. What time is your dining reservation?

They may be flexible. I haven't tried it. You mention that you have a reservation for the 2nd show. Your dining isn't at the same time as the show. It should have a separate reservation time. What time is your dining reservation?
It’s at 5:30pm…exactly at the time I got Napa Rose Chef’s Counter for.

It’s at 5:30pm…exactly at the time I got Napa Rose Chef’s Counter for.
Yikes! My suggestion would be to go to the restaurant when they open (11 am) and ask if you can eat earlier. I hope they will be able to accommodate you. 🤞

I was at the parks today and went Rancho del Zocalo to see if anyone knew the answer to your question.

Just before you enter the restaurant, there is a CM at a podium next to a Fantasmic sign. I haven't done RdZ Fantasmic in a couple of months, so this person at the podium is relatively new. I told her that I had 2nd show tickets and a reservation for evening dining, but that I was also able to book a reservation at Napa Rose that night. I asked if I could eat at lunch time and pick up my tickets for the 2nd show at lunch. She said that it should be possible. She suggested speaking to the CM at the podium on that day. They only have 1st show tickets in the morning so would need to to get 2nd show tickets from the back. She said it would be easier if it were after 3 pm when they had the 2nd show tickets available. I'm sure you don't want to eat at 3 pm and then again at 5:30 pm so, like I said, I think your best bet is to get there early and ask. If one person says you can't do it, I would ask someone else.

It was very crowded today. I circled where the person at the podium was standing.

1726447604759.png

Last edited:
I was at the parks today and went Rancho del Zocalo to see if anyone knew the answer to your question.

Just before you enter the restaurant, there is a CM at a podium next to a Fantasmic sign. I haven't done RdZ Fantasmic in a couple of months, so this person at the podium is relatively new. I told her that I had 2nd show tickets and a reservation for evening dining, but that I was also able to book a reservation at Napa Rose that night. I asked if I could eat at lunch time and pick up my tickets for the 2nd show lunch. She said that it should be possible. She suggested stopping at speaking to the CM at the podium on that day. They only have 1st show tickets in the morning so would need to to get 2nd show tickets from the back. She said it would be easier if it were after 3 pm when they had the 2nd show tickets available. I'm sure you don't want to eat at 3 pm and then again at 5:30 pm so, like I said, I think your best bet is to get there early and ask. If one person says you can't do it, I would ask someone else.

It was very crowded today. I circled where the person at the podium was standing.

View attachment 894976
This is the kind of amazing research you only get on the DL boards! Thank you.

Looking at your pic, that is really crowded for Rancho Fantasmic check in!

Just before you enter the restaurant, there is a CM at a podium next to a Fantasmic sign. I haven't done RdZ Fantasmic in a couple of months, so this person at the podium is relatively new. I told her that I had 2nd show tickets and a reservation for evening dining, but that I was also able to book a reservation at Napa Rose that night. I asked if I could eat at lunch time and pick up my tickets for the 2nd show lunch. She said that it should be possible. She suggested stopping at speaking to the CM at the podium on that day. They only have 1st show tickets in the morning so would need to to get 2nd show tickets from the back. She said it would be easier if it were after 3 pm when they had the 2nd show tickets available. I'm sure you don't want to eat at 3 pm and then again at 5:30 pm so, like I said, I think your best bet is to get there early and ask. If one person says you can't do it, I would ask someone else.

View attachment 894976
You’re amazing! THANK YOU! I so appreciate you taking the time to do this 🥰

FYI some of the pyro elements that had been broken for a while are now back! These had been fairly minor (most of the pyro worked) but left the finale feeling a bit flat when the secondary pyro elements weren’t working. Happy to report they’re back up!

Looking at your pic, that is really crowded for Rancho Fantasmic check in!
That picture was taken at 12:15 pm.

The crowds yesterday were unusual. Sometimes it felt calm and, at other times it seemed very crowded. To me, it felt like there were many more tourists than on a normal Sunday.

I know the calendar for this year hasn't been released yet, so there is no way to know for certain - but, does anyone recall from previous years....

Once the Christmastime holiday season is officially in effect at Disneyland (after November 15 this year), has Fantastmic switched to running nightly all week rather than only Fri/Sat/Sun? (I could also ask the same question about fireworks, to be honest)

We will be in the park this year Tues-Fri (Nov. 19-22), and would love to catch Fantasmic. However, if Friday evening is our only option, that may not work, as we expect to return to the hotel a bit earlier that evening to pack and prepare for our travel home the next morning.

I know the calendar for this year hasn't been released yet, so there is no way to know for certain - but, does anyone recall from previous years....

Once the Christmastime holiday season is officially in effect at Disneyland (after November 15 this year), has Fantastmic switched to running nightly all week rather than only Fri/Sat/Sun? (I could also ask the same question about fireworks, to be honest)

We will be in the park this year Tues-Fri (Nov. 19-22), and would love to catch Fantasmic. However, if Friday evening is our only option, that may not work, as we expect to return to the hotel a bit earlier that evening to pack and prepare for our travel home the next morning.
It usually doesn’t go daily until December.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest