Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

Thank goodness Beth R posted for Naisy 68! I was getting concerned my package was lost.
Naisy 68- Sorry to hear your having computer problems:badpc: When things go wong at our house with the computer, I feel like pulling my hair out!

Hi mommytotwo: glad you liked the gifts.

I really liked that antenna ball, even got one for me. I put it on a skewer and am showing it off in my kitchen. Afraid if I put in on my car antenna someone will like it woo much and I will be mssing it.

Cindy:wave2:

Yikes! just went to post office this afternoon to mail out some cards and they hand me the package that I "sent out" days ago!! They said the label fell off, so they knew I usually come in often and just held it for me...I just sent it off, again, and put the items in a different box and WROTE out the address this time:rolleyes:

I am so sorry secret pal!! it should get to you very very soon!! good thing I put lots of "fall" stuff instead of Halloween:crazy:

I hope you enjoy the package...sorry again :wave2:

princess: daisy

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope my pal got her package. It's funny, I never recieved mine, but I'm more woried that my pal didn't recieve hers. Please let me know you recieved it.

~Kristy

Just wanted to post and let you know I received my package this weekend, but my keyboard went ton the blitz. It is now replaced and I will post all info tonight when I get home from work (I forgot it at home in my rush to get to work today).

I received alot of really neat stuff!!!!!

Cindy:wave2:

Well, I am finally able to post, I have a new email address and can't get a link to it to verify the cahnge so I couldn't post since Friday morning. I'm so sorry this is so late!:blush: I finally just changed my email back to what it used to be so I could post!:crazy:
I received some wonderful scrapping materials--really love all the "extras" as well as the M&M paper and accessories--all I can say is wow! I'll be set for this whole season! Now to the confusing part--my secret pal is still a secret--only a PO box on the return in ink on the tube? and no note or anything? So, thank you, whoever you are it was a great package and my DD really enjoyed opening it with me and sorting through all the fabulous goodies!:wave:

Patsal,

Surprise! It was me... I'm gla dyou loved the scrapbooking stuff. I'm a scrapbook junkie!! Some of the stickers I had to take out of their cardboard to fit in the tube.. hehe... I'm glad you liked it.

~Kristy

Oh and if anyone out there is my secret pal, I never recieved anything. Maybe I'll have better luck with the next exchange.

~Kristy

Originally posted by Luvdancink
Oh and if anyone out there is my secret pal, I never recieved anything. Maybe I'll have better luck with the next exchange.

~Kristy

Kristy, did you contact J&D? She was the organizer and she can tell you who your pal was. So sorry someone didn't fullfill their end of the deal!! :(:(

hdecker...same thing, please get a hold of Jen to find out. I am sure she can straighten everything out...:)

Kristy, it is such an awesome package--I knew it was from a scrapping pro!

Sally ;)

:bounce: What a wonderful package I received from Laurie! Nightmare before Christmas ornaments in a beautiful storybook box!! They are my favorite characters!!! What a great surprise!!

Thank you so much, Laurie! You made my Halloween feel extra special:)

Thank you J&D or arranging the exchange! this was my first one and it was alot of fun.

Stephanie aka princess: Daisy

Hi, everyone! Yes, I am aware of those that haven't posted that they have sent or received. I have sent emails and PMs to those people, and I haven't received any kind of a response back. Please be patient with me as I try to work things out. I will try again! I'm sorry, but this usually happens with each exchange. Everyone takes a chance when they sign-up to participate....

I will not be organizing a Secret Santa/Christmas exchange this year. Someone feel free to get that one started soon if interested.

hdecker- I heard from your pal, and she did receive her package. She is having computer problems and will post soon.
Luvdancink- I still haven't heard from your pal, but I'm still working on it.

Originally posted by J&D

I will not be organizing a Secret Santa/Christmas exchange this year. Someone feel free to get that one started soon if interested.

Will anyone be organizing this one?

Hey all you RPers, I am doing the Ornament Exchange on the CB if you want to join in. Several RPers have already, come join the fun.

Jen, is this exchange done now? I will unstick this if it is?

:) How you feeling anyway? :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter