Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
I have decided that I would organize one more exchange before the baby comes in January.

Once again, I would like to make a friendly request that only those that can SERIOUSLY COMMIT to sending a package by the ASSIGNED DEADLINE sign up. Also, please remember that names are assigned randomly. Let's all have fun with this exchange and remember to play fair.

Here are the details for the Fall/Halloween Exchange.

I will take names up until next Friday, September 17th. No late names will be accepted this time. I will PM everyone with the name of their pal soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to copy and PM me the following information:

DIS Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Fall/Halloween Treat or Candy:
Favorite Fall Scent(s):
Favorite Fall/Halloween Activities:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Do you celebrate Halloween?
Anything else your pal should know?

For this exchange you will mail only one package to your pal. In order for all packages to make it to their destination by Halloween, the deadline for this exchange will be Monday, October 18th. Let’s try to keep the price of the package under $15 (excluding shipping). Many, but not all, of the items sent should be Fall-or Halloween-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

Let's all have fun with this exchange and remember to play fair.

Okay I would like either beanie or mal to be my SP ,, Mal sends really nice gifts,, and from Beanie I could always use another beanie bear;) ;) :teeth: :teeth:

And I would like to be michelle's SP because I need to send her a package anyways:teeth: :teeth: ...

Thanks for doing another one Jen,,and with putting up with my fooling around:jester:

Count me in. I enjoyed the Spring/Easter one you had organized and I think this one should be fun as well.

Should I? Oh, the stress!! :headache: All right you've twisted my arm, I'm up for it.

Having said that, I'll play by the rules and have my package out in time but I hope my Secret person won't mind if it ends up having to be postmarked from Florida. I wonder if that'll be okay?:confused:

We leave on the 4th of October and return on the 15th so I may end up having to mail something from Disney. :sunny:

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
Okay I would like either beanie or mal to be my SP ,, Mal sends really nice gifts,, and from Beanie I could always use another beanie bear;) ;) :teeth: :teeth:

And I would like to be michelle's SP because I need to send her a package anyways:teeth: :teeth: ...

Thanks for doing another one Jen,,and with putting up with my fooling around:jester:

Notice I was left out of your little speech - ok sista, I see where I rate! ::yes::

:tongue:

Originally posted by dtuleya
Notice I was left out of your little speech - ok sista, I see where I rate! ::yes::

:tongue:

Bwahahahaha...Notice I rated right up there near the top!!:p:p

It's just that I have already had mal and beanie send to me so I already know what great goodies they send... I am sure you send great goodies too,, but really what are you going to send a postcard from PA:teeth: :teeth: .. You're still my sista weither you want to be or not:p :p

Well, I was going to send you a ton of Hershey's chocolate, but I'll save myself some $$ and send the postcard instead! :hyper:

I think Laurie should be paired up with Karen...you know how much Laurie loves Canada!! :p :p :p

:(

Won't be doing this one (I know, again) My life has just been too busy (more like :crazy: )
Can't it be summer again..................

Names have been sent out, so everyone check their PM inboxes and start shopping!

Have fun! :wave:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter