Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

I mailed my package yesterday. I tried to post but kept getting an error message every time I tried to access the Rewards Board.

It is in the mail.....:hyper:

Cindy:wave:

Oooh, I am so glad. Do you know I couldn't find anything Halloween or cross-stitch with stinkin' Tigger on it!!!!!! I was really surprised about that. Anyway, glad the package arrived safely!!!!

and I want to thank wdwmom for the nice and festive package.

I recieved

A pumpkin towel that looks nice hanging on my oven door.
(its only for decoration not for use!!!!)

a pretty square candle with 4 different fall/halloween scenes

and a garden sign with a bat and an arrow that says candy with an arrow pointing the way

and my favorite scent candles of rain not really a fall scent but its my favorite!!

thanks again

I love everything!!!
dznypal
Penney

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I came home today to find a package from Renee waiting at my door. :)

When I opened it up and saw the festive tissue paper and sparkly leaves, I knew it was my Fall exchange. :) I actually gathered up all the leaves and used them on top of my bookshelf with my Halloween decorations.

Inside was an adorable tealight candle lamp with some yummy vanilla scented candles. I love it! I already have it lit. It looks so pretty with my fall decor. :)

Next was a cute candy bowl and some Halloween candy, a cute little scarecrow, an adorable wooden pumpkin & black cats wall hanging and even some Beggin Strips for Monty Dog. (Monty sends you a great big Puppy dog thank you for these. He was soooo excited. :) )

Renee, Thank you soooo much for a wonderful exchange. It really made my day. I loved the card as well.

Thank you so much!

J&D thank you for setting up this exchange. :)

Happy Halloween!!!!

Sheri, Chris & Monty Dog

And it was from .... Beanie!!

She sent me Haunted, a Halloween Beanie
2 Fingertip towels
1 dishtowel (does this mean I have to do dishes now?)
stickers - Halloween and Disney
Votive and candle - I can't even tell you how good it smells!
Trick or Treat wall hanging
A Moose Pop
And more candles inside one of her famous bags!

My sister was over when the mail came and we decided that it would be great to use the bag in the bathroom or closet with some sachet in it. Or, I clip my roses and dry the petals and use them for potpourri - instead of putting them in a bowl I might put them in the bag.

And just kidding on the dishes - I really do need new dishtowels. Mine are looking thin.

Thank-you so much I really love everything!! ::yes::

Now for the excuses - I haven't finished unpacking from our trip but I did finally find my person's gifts. I bought them in Disney and just decided to ship them when we got back. The only problem is that I'm very anal about packing - everything dirty goes in this suitcase, toiletries in this suitcase, souvies in that suitcase ... Well, DH is not as anal as I am with packing and up until yesterday I thought they had gotten lost or left behind. But like I said I finally found them, and no they were not in with the dirty clothes, and the package will go out tomorrow!

I am glad you liked everything, Michelle!! I had fun picking stuff out for you!! :):)

Any packages arrive this weekend? There should be several that arrive this week!

Still waiting here too:) I wonder if my pal her package? I sent it out about a week or so ago....hope she liked it :wave2:

Still waiting here also.
I hope my pal received her package, it was mailed last week so it should have arrived!:)

Sally- My package arrived today, and I absolutely love everything!!! :Pinkbounc

Here is what I received:
an adorable Disney trick or treat shirt for my future princess to wear next year
Stitch dressed as a bat beanie
2 Reese's peanut butter pumpkins- yummy!
MacIntosh YC tart- I could smell it even before I opened the box
Jack Skellington snowglobe

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Sally!
:D

Thank you to Cindy (clhcpaca).

I had gotten a cute Minnie the Mouse witch
A bat antenna ball-it's really cute
skittles
starburst
lemon heads
Halloween bag
bat peeps
and an orange and black candle

Thank you very much Cindy for the great exchange.:Pinkbounc

Thank you J&D for setting up another great exchange. Good luck in your pregnancy and hope you have a fast and safe delivery.

Michelle, you sent me such a wonderful package. Just the other day I read a post from you saying how you had just gotten back from WDW and you had some of the gifts packed away. I thought to myself, "Boy wouldn't that be great to get a little "magic" from the World". And I was the lucky one!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
My package had:
mickey ghost antenna topper
lotsa Disney stickers
magnetic notepad
mickey chocolate candy bar
autumn dish towel
5 mini mickey ears candles and holder(sooo cute!)
last but not least, 2 treat bags for my DDs!

I just love everything!::yes:: It was especially nice receiving something from WDW. My girls were excited about the lollipops. Thanks so much for your wonderful package!
Thanks J&D for organizing. You again did a wonderful job!
Secret Pal, I hope you have received mine. I sent it Tuesday am priority mail and they told me it should be there in 2-3 days!

That my secret pal will be receiving a package from disneystore.com soon,, I had to order you something and quick since my orginal package was return to me damaged:( :( Sorry for it's late arrival,, I hope you like it..Laurie

J&D
Glad you enjoyed it! I had my princess help me pick things out, I think it is as much fun to put the boxes together as it is to get them! Thanks again for organizing!
Sally

I wonder if my secret pal got her package?

I am still keeping an eye on the mailbox for mine:bounce:

Happy Almost Halloween everyone!!

princessdaisy, patsal, Naisy 68, and clhcpaca- Your packages should be on their way.
Luvdancink- I'm still checking on yours.

She got a new e-mail address last week and is having trouble posting. :( So she e-mailed me today and asked me to post this message for her:

I have not been able to get onto the DIS to post a reply because I changed my e-mail and well it's complicated but I need to let them know on the rewards board that I received my fall/Halloween package. It was from rafikimom and I LOVED everything. I have been wanting/trying to post it since last Thursday and now I'm going crazy because I still can't get on there to do that. Would you please post this message for me? I would REALLY appreciate it. Just let them know that I got my package and it was wonderful and that I will share more as soon as I get my DIS account to work again. Thanks a lot!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter