Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

That is correct that mine has not arrived yet. But as I posted in my Going to Disneyworld thread, it out to drive my husband nuts wondering what's inside and I think that is great! :)

That should have been OUGHT not OUT. Blame it on this cold medicine. :)

Oh and in the immortal words of Crush the turtle....

RIGHTEOUS, RIGHTEOUS!!! :)

I haven't seen "Finding Nemo" either. But I figure my brother will buy the DVD. (He's working on his Disney DVD "Library.")

And I haven't received my package yet. Maybe today?!?!?

I am a very bad person.

I've been so busy with work, the baby, and other stuff that I haven't mailed my package yet. I will do so in the morning, if not sooner, lol. I am leaving for Disney tomorrow afternoon, so I promise to get it out before I go. To my Secret Pal - I'm sorry, but I hope it's worth the wait!:earsboy: :earsgirl:

for the GREAT package!

she sent me my favorite halloween candy peanut butter kisses! a hugh Lime green Pumpkin! and purple light rope, stickers, and a halloween card. The package was decorated too I wish I was that creative!

Thanks again for the Great package!

My secret pal's package is on the way! Hope it makes it by Friday!

Mal

Thanks secret pal - whoever you are!

The package probably arrived earlier this week, but I was losing my money in Las Vegas. Come home today and got my package.
But there was no note, so I don't know who its from. There was a "regular" name listed but no screen name. It came from Midland, TX.

I received a cute, fuzzy spider pin (which I put on and I'm gonna wear while handing out goodies tonight), a packageof glow in the dark spiders, a Halloween goblin decoration to put on the front lawn and a really cute Halloween ghost that hangs on the door. It's made out of cloth and has a pocket where the "stomach" would be. The top is a wooden black cat with string to hang it. It's really cute and I put it on the door already. I might even put some treats in its tummy.

Thanks so much for the goodies secret pal, but please identify yourself!

Terri

I've trying to watch the boards so that I could identify myself when the package arrived. I missed the last few days due to foot surgery on Tuesday to correct a bunionectomy gone bad.

Glad you liked the "stuff". I had fun shopping for it. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I got mine today! Lots of candy from Trish (Disneydreamer1970), which I am in the process of eating. The York Peppermint bats were really great!!

She sent me Eeyore in A Pumpkin stufff---a washcloth, a windup toy and a jelly sucker; plus a Hundred Acres Halloween ceramic holder. Then, I got some Halloween things: a gift set that included a framed box, sm journal, 2 pencils, address book and memo pad; and a large matching journal. They are all black with Halloween decorations on them. Finally, A Happy Halloween wall plaque.

Oh, Trish also sent a non-Halloween thing: little Eeyore and Pooh lapel pins!!!! Really cute.

Thank you so very much, Trish. I collect Eeyore "stuff" and have a bunch of Halloween Eeyores in my living room right now.

Thanks again, Cindy

P.S. Hope you had a very nice Halloween!!!!

Thanks TxAdmin! My niece came over last night with the the kids and she was so admiring the ghost I put on the door. She thought it was so cute and wanted to know where I got it. I told her it came from my secret pal exchange and she couldn't have it!

:D

Now for the addicting part. These exchanges must get into your blood. I was out today and picked up something for the holiday exchange. On the way I was thinking " the exchange isn't even set up yet, I don't know who my pal is, yet I already have a couple things to put into the box".

Yikes!! Just what I need another addiction. First vacations, then pin trading, not secret exchanges! Oh boy!:crazy:

Terri

Cindy,

I am so glad that you liked what I sent you! I hope that the ceramic holder arrived in one piece.

I tried to get it to you by Halloween but I guess that did not work out. Hopefully you can use it next year!!!

Enjoy!!

not saying who it was to yet...MAN the mail sure is slow these days!

:(

Secret Pal

I hope it arrives soon so you can at least enjoy some of it this year!

Mal;)

Received my package from Baileymouse on Saturday! :bounce:

Thank you for all the great stuff, Adele! :)

I received some Reese and Hershey's miniatures (YUMMY!), cat & dog stickers, a cat costume magnet set, and some yummy smelling room spray and a votive. :)

Thanks again. Hope your having a magical time at the World. :)

I got my package from dizneenut on Saturday!

Inside was a Pumpkin kitchen towel, 2 Black Cat washcloths, a set of 2 Candy Corn candles, and the cutest little stuffed Bear in a black cat costume holding a tiny bag of Candy Corn (which was very yummy! The Candy Corn, that is. LOL!).

Thanks for all the nice stuff!

I got mail today from Maleficent2!!! I got a wonderful package that included the following:

Pumpkin carving pattern book
Black and orange tea lites
Peanut Butter coffins (My DD and I are eating them now)
Glow in the dark Pez dispenser
Pooh Halloween balloons (DD loves those)
Halloween baking cups
and a drink magnet!!!

Everything is great!!! Thank you very much Maleficent2!!!!

I love it!!!

:wave2:

I got home from Orlando last night and my package was here. :)
I got some fall home decor items, some really yummy smelling floating candles, a pumpkin candy dispenser and a black cat candle holder. Thank you! Makes the depression of having to actually come back home from Disney a little less. :)

I really must say Im sorry to my pal for not getting your package out in time. Ive been working so much overtime that it was hard to get to the post office. I mailed it 10-24 I sure hope you got it by now

again I'm sorry

dznypal

:Pinkbounc Almost Done!:Pinkbounc

Only 1 more package to go. Thanks for your patience,everyone! As soon as this one is over, I will start sign-ups for the Secret Santa exchange. With the kid exchange going on, is there still interest in that exchange?

xmas-smiley-045.gif

count me in for both
Denise- I'll just be organizing the Secret Santa exchange. Michelle is organizing the kids exchange.

Anyone else interested in the Secret Santa exchange?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter