Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
feiertag-smiley-004.gif

Here are the details for the Fall/Halloween Exchange.

I will take names up until next Wednesday, September 24th. I will get the names out soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to copy and PM me the following information:

DIS Name:
Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Fall/Halloween Treat or Candy:
Favorite Fall Scent(s):
Favorite Fall/Halloween Activities:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Do you celebrate Halloween?

For this exchange you will mail only one package to your pal. In order for all packages to make it to their destination by Halloween, the deadline for this exchange will be Wednesday, October 22nd. Let’s try to keep the price of the package under $15 (excluding shipping). Most, but not all, of the items sent should be Fall-or Halloween-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

Have fun!!!

feiertag-smiley-017.gif

AGHHHHH only 97 days till Christmas.....................

(he he he Denise)

I'll also organize a Secret Santa exchange for December if there is enough interest.

Had fun last time and Halloween is my favorite holiday so of course I am in again! Will PM you my details.

feiertag-smiley-003.gif
feiertag-smiley-003.gif
feiertag-smiley-003.gif
feiertag-smiley-003.gif
feiertag-smiley-003.gif
feiertag-smiley-003.gif

Mal- Don't forget to send me your information.

I sent you (J&D) my info I hope you got it. Some how I sent it to the wrong person:jester: I have no clue how I did that!!!!

anyways let me know if you didn't get it

thanks Can't wait to get started

Dznypal, I did receive your information. Thanks for participating!

Don't forget that Wednesday is the last day to sign up. I have information on the following:

eller
Belle0101
txadmin
debster812
Beanie
dizneenut
TEK224
dtuleya
Baileymouse
Eilonwy
WDWMom
AdventurerKat
birdwpa
Tantor
Dznypal
snowwhitefan
J&D
Mal
sweetpea3812
disneydreamer1970

:D

I just sent you a pm! Oh, and I forgot to let you know that carving pumpkins is one of my favorite fall/halloween activies.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter