DVC Ticket Offer

This isn’t exactly place for this but since we discussed dvc benefits thought I’d share. I just received email regarding promotion to get free night on 4 night stay at aulani using dvc points. Looks like eligible for travel by end of February so not something I’ll do but thought was applicable to discussion on potential dvc benefits.

Around 2015 or so they also offered something similar that we took advantage of. Not exactly a benefit as they do it frequently for cash but kind of a temporary point chart to get people to stay there. Either way it's a nice discount if you're able and willing to jump thru the hoops to travel there.

This isn’t exactly place for this but since we discussed dvc benefits thought I’d share. I just received email regarding promotion to get free night on 4 night stay at aulani using dvc points. Looks like eligible for travel by end of February so not something I’ll do but thought was applicable to discussion on potential dvc benefits.

I saw that. What a great way for DVC/DVD to use up some of their extra points as well.

It may be popular for the VGC owners who are out west who can get there? Id go if I could!

I received the same email. I have 2x 2 night stays booked in Feb, but I think the promo is for a single room for 4 consecutive nights. darn.

I got it as well and im a white card member so I think it for anyone except who purchased resale in Disney's Riviera

I got it as well and im a white card member so I think it for anyone except who purchased resale in Disney's Riviera
Really it is blue card only but CM's are inconsistent. There is no difference for membership extras between Riviera or other resale/white card members.

We hope this note finds you well and that your family continues to enjoy the magic of Membership.
In reviewing your contact information, we've discovered that we currently do not have consent to call the telephone number we have on file for you. We would like to keep you up-to-date on important updates and special offers. Please visit DVCYES.com to complete a brief electronic form that will enable us to stay in touch.
Thank you again for being part of our magical community. We look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you home again soon.
also got this in an email I think its fraud because I logged in myself and all my info is there has anyone else got this.
sorry my I should start a different thread

We hope this note finds you well and that your family continues to enjoy the magic of Membership.
In reviewing your contact information, we've discovered that we currently do not have consent to call the telephone number we have on file for you. We would like to keep you up-to-date on important updates and special offers. Please visit DVCYES.com to complete a brief electronic form that will enable us to stay in touch.
Thank you again for being part of our magical community. We look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you home again soon.
also got this in an email I think its fraud because I logged in myself and all my info is there has anyone else got this.
sorry my I should start a different thread
I got the same message when my DVC guide left and they assigned me a new guide. The new guide couldn't call me because they apparently didn't have my phone number on file.

DVCYES.com automatically translates to https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/dvc-yes/, so it's legit.

Really it is blue card only but CM's are inconsistent. There is no difference for membership extras between Riviera or other resale/white card members.

Offer is available to Members for 5-night stays or longer in the same room type. Members may receive an additional complimentary night, for every 4 consecutive nights booked on Vacation Points, up to a maximum of 2 complimentary nights. Cash or partial cash reservations, and Vacation Points associated with an ownership interest at Disney's Riviera Resort not purchased directly from Disney, are ineligible for this offer.

this is the offer why would they not specific no where does it say blue card or extra benefits bu they do say "Disney's Riviera Resort not purchased directly from Disney, are ineligible for this offer."

Offer is available to Members for 5-night stays or longer in the same room type. Members may receive an additional complimentary night, for every 4 consecutive nights booked on Vacation Points, up to a maximum of 2 complimentary nights. Cash or partial cash reservations, and Vacation Points associated with an ownership interest at Disney's Riviera Resort not purchased directly from Disney, are ineligible for this offer.

this is the offer why would they not specific no where does it say blue card or extra benefits bu they do say "Disney's Riviera Resort not purchased directly from Disney, are ineligible for this offer."

I think there are two different topics here, The DVC ticket offer is only for blue card members...though some white card owners have said they got pixie dust and purchased,

The Aulani deal is for all owners who can trade into Aulani with points which leaves out only resale RIv points.

If I have previously bought four day tickets through a third party seller, is there any way to take advantage of this deal? We are there in dvc points for seven days. I have the blue card. Thanks.

If I have previously bought four day tickets through a third party seller, is there any way to take advantage of this deal? We are there in dvc points for seven days. I have the blue card. Thanks.

I could not have anything done with third party tickets via Disney over the phone this past year. They said they could not upgrade or change because I did not purchase with them. They referred me back to the sellers,

My guess is no.

I'm comparing prices of a 7 day tkt from a discounted tkt company, vs a 5 day tkt from Disney. The 5 day tkt from Disney is only $5.42 less than the 7 day tkt from the other company. So for 5 people, the savings is only $27.10. Am I missing something here on this promotion? Have others compared the tkt prices from outside companies vs the tkt price from Disney in determining if this is a great deal or not? Yes, any savings is good, but is it worth the time and effort to take care of this thru MS? What have been your experiences with this 2 day free tkt offer? Thanks!

Adding my experience of purchasing discounted tickets from member services today.... Won't get into the details of an initial 75 minute queue hold and then purchasing tickets that the cast member forgot to apply the discount to which then required another 20 minute hold to get the tickets cancelled and purchased properly...

The bottom line is that we were able to purchase 8 days tickets (one park per day) for $516 (included sales tax) per person. This was based upon the first day beginning late June 2020. This is a savings of around $69 per ticket. And it appears to be cheaper than if we purchased a 5 days ticket via the disneyworld website which would have been $530. A 4 day ticket would have been $497. So the 8 days ticket cost us less then a 5 day ticket. I am happy.

Adding my experience of purchasing discounted tickets from member services today.... Won't get into the details of an initial 75 minute queue hold and then purchasing tickets that the cast member forgot to apply the discount to which then required another 20 minute hold to get the tickets cancelled and purchased properly...

The bottom line is that we were able to purchase 8 days tickets (one park per day) for $516 (included sales tax) per person. This was based upon the first day beginning late June 2020. This is a savings of around $69 per ticket. And it appears to be cheaper than if we purchased a 5 days ticket via the disneyworld website which would have been $530. A 4 day ticket would have been $497. So the 8 days ticket cost us less then a 5 day ticket. I am happy.

I have read a few reports of people who said the price ended up being less than what they had priced out. So, for whatever reason, it seems to be working out well!

Okay I think I was reading incorrectly.

Reserve the hotel for 4 nights, buy a ticket for 3 days, they cover the extra 2 days. Makes way more sense.

The DVC one is weird because its having 4 nights/5 days but you end up with a 6 day ticket....?
Agreed makes no sense, but we are in twilight zone times. I too hope they come up with another deal that involves three or four day total tix. Fingers crossed.

Talked with MS this morning, the actual price thru DVC is a little cheaper than on the Disney website: $598.89 (7 day PH+) instead of $616.71 (5 day PH+). The 7 day PH Plus thru the discount company is $611.29.. So the savings would be $12.40 per person. (My calculations on my prior post were incorrect.)

However, MS says that we can not get these tickets because our split stay is in 2 different resorts. The tickets need to be length of stay, and because we switch resorts, it doesn't count. Anyone else been told this?

Talked with MS this morning, the actual price thru DVC is a little cheaper than on the Disney website: $598.89 (7 day PH+) instead of $616.71 (5 day PH+). The 7 day PH Plus thru the discount company is $611.29.. So the savings would be $12.40 per person. (My calculations on my prior post were incorrect.)

However, MS says that we can not get these tickets because our split stay is in 2 different resorts. The tickets need to be length of stay, and because we switch resorts, it doesn't count. Anyone else been told this?

I have heard this. So, I decided we will simply add a few nights to the first reservation, buy the tickets, and then later on down the road, make the first stay two nights again.

Its silly, but then again, the system has always seen split stays as different and it was a plus for dining plans.

Obviously, this only works if you have the points to do it.

That is interesting - I wonder if 3 or 4 day passes is cheaper also (I can't take advantage of the 4+2 unfortunately)

We were able to purchase 8 day park hoppers using this promo over a split stay between 2 resorts (2 nights + 5 nights). Maybe because the second stay qualified on its own it worked? Not sure, but figured I would share our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter