DVC Ticket Offer

Is this just a dvc deal or general public? If I book OKW with cash it appears I can get the deal, per wdwinfo.com. But, if I'm a DVC resale, I don't get this deal?

Is this just a dvc deal or general public? If I book OKW with cash it appears I can get the deal, per wdwinfo.com. But, if I'm a DVC resale, I don't get this deal?

Does require Blue Card and has to be booked through Member Services. Possibly you can do cash stays as long as booked through MS?

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/special-offers/member-ticket-offer/

Important Details:
Minimum 4-night length of stay required. Offer valid for number of guests on Member’s eligible room reservation. Tickets must be purchased in advance through Member Services. Offer requires eligibility for Membership Extras. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Ticket valid for admission beginning on date selected as start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type. Visit DisneyWorld.com/usage for more details. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar. Offer is subject to termination without prior notice.

Last edited:
I was really hoping for a 3 or 4 days for $X like we have seen in the past rather than this offer. We are only going for 4 nights and it is really hard to justify the cost of the tickets with all the limitations.

This deal is specifically for points bookings made via MS for those with a blue card, So, as a resale owner, you would not be eligible,

However, if WDW is offering a similar deal for cash guests, then yes, you would be eligible to book it that way,

This seems to be something DVC got WDPR to extend to DVC points stays for qualified owners,...not something that normally happens.

I have a 4-night stay booked for May. Do you think I could add the ticket offer or is it just for new reservations?

The thought of the AP not coming back next year, with offers like this instead, makes me want to cancel my spread out trips (to avoid having to purchase several multi day tickets) and just do a longer stay or even a shorter stay in a higher point room. I feel like not having the AP is going to make multiple Disney trips too expensive. Even with deals like this.

When do you buy resale? If your grandfathered in with a qualified membership then you could get it.

I've always thought it would be nice if the DVC ticket offers had a few options for length.

Just a reminder to please post links to a business. I had to delete a few posts that did not use a link to a business that is in the boards filter and can not be discussed.

Thank you all.

This is a decent deal for my family. We were considering only buying 4 days for our week long summer trip. Now I won't feel bad only popping in to a park for a few hours on some days.

I think this is only possibly a good deal for DVC. Cash paying guests get a much better deal taking a room discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!