DVC Ticket Offer

Thanks for this thread. Havent looked to see if I can qualify, although Blue card, Im staying on someone else’s pojnts, but forgot about the reputable ticket agents, and looked amd they have the same deals right now, and as always.

Going in February and thanks for the thread.

Good morning! I have already booked 9 days in May for 4 people. Two of us have annual passes. Do you think I can call and purchase two 4-day passes & get 6 days for the other two of us? And hopefully prices won't go up at the same time... Thank you for your help!

Good morning! I have already booked 9 days in May for 4 people. Two of us have annual passes. Do you think I can call and purchase two 4-day passes & get 6 days for the other two of us? And hopefully prices won't go up at the same time... Thank you for your help!

The way the offer reads I say yes. Anyone on the reservation is eligible.

It may not be some fantastic deal, but it is the first time that DVC points reservations have been given the same deal as cash guests,

So, at least DVCM was able to get us included in having the deal and could be a sign that we will be eligible for future enhancements for blue card benefits.
Yes, it is not much of a "deal". I did the math for my July 27 trip--4 days is $453.08, 6 days is $507.49, so $54.41 "free" savings. (Prices quoted do not include tax.) I was surprised it was that much, as extra days beyond 4 used to only be $3 more each, then $3.60, etc. Last buy 4 get 2 free or 3 free during the recession, it might have been $5. Last highest I recall it being was $10 each additional day beyond 4. But with the tier structuring now and date based, it is not so clear. Still, I was really surprised it had gone up THAT much.
But as Sandisw said, it is the first time DVC got a deal on daily tickets.
So that is good. It is a miserable deal for cash guests and what they have to spend to only save $55. Like the Free Dining deal, Disney makes money on the package. People save more buying tickets from ticket brokers, and take a deal on resort instead.

Thanks for this thread. Havent looked to see if I can qualify, although Blue card, Im staying on someone else’s pojnts, but forgot about the reputable ticket agents, and looked amd they have the same deals right now, and as always.

Going in February and thanks for the thread.
I just called since I have a nine night stay booked at OKW using someone elses points but am a blue card holder. The CM told me I would qualify so we will see.

Oops, thanks. I thought the place I mentioned was a sponsor of dis. I thought I use to see them mentioned all the time. Actually that is how I knew about the sale. But I wasnt aware. Sorry.

Oops, thanks. I thought the place I mentioned was a sponsor of dis. I thought I use to see them mentioned all the time. Actually that is how I knew about the sale. But I wasnt aware. Sorry.

Not to worry.Things are added to the filter and thus the requirement that one should always post the link as things could have changed.

Any info on whether you can buy a 5 day ticket (vs a 4 day ticket) and still get the 2 free days? I'm seeing conflicting information on the boards. Hoping to take advantage of this discount if it works.

This is a disappointing promotion, few bucks off the ticket brokers. What a joke. I'm about to cancel my summer trip.

I'll cut summer down to 2-3 days to use my banked points, and then roll to when APs come back. Really disappointed in this. APs should at least come back for DVC.

Any info on whether you can buy a 5 day ticket (vs a 4 day ticket) and still get the 2 free days? I'm seeing conflicting information on the boards. Hoping to take advantage of this discount if it works.

I spoke to TMs from both non-DVC & DVC & on the resort side (non-DVC), if you buy a "package" meaning room & park ticket directly from Disney, it has to be minimum of 4 days & can be longer to have the 2 free days added. From the DVC TM, only a 4 day ticket will be allowed to add 2 free days, which I explained sounded lame because DVC stays tend to be longer than 4 days. TM said he could connect me to ticketing to possibly get more answers, but the wait to connect to them would be over 45 minutes which I didn't have time for on that morning. Lots of uncertainty from what TMs are being told. A customer service TM told me that DVC would have to connect me to Ticket Services anyway, so I could call any ticket line & ask to be connected for the 2 day upgrade & Ticket Services would be able to check that I have a DVC stay booked to qualify. So I'll be up at 2am HST to call the WDW ticket line in the hopes I can get thru & wait to be transferred since they open 2 hours earlier than DVC. If they can't help me, I'll be up again at 4am HST to speak to DVC. Here's to hoping I qualify for the 2 day add on!

I spoke to TMs from both non-DVC & DVC & on the resort side (non-DVC), if you buy a "package" meaning room & park ticket directly from Disney, it has to be minimum of 4 days & can be longer to have the 2 free days added. From the DVC TM, only a 4 day ticket will be allowed to add 2 free days, which I explained sounded lame because DVC stays tend to be longer than 4 days. TM said he could connect me to ticketing to possibly get more answers, but the wait to connect to them would be over 45 minutes which I didn't have time for on that morning. Lots of uncertainty from what TMs are being told. A customer service TM told me that DVC would have to connect me to Ticket Services anyway, so I could call any ticket line & ask to be connected for the 2 day upgrade & Ticket Services would be able to check that I have a DVC stay booked to qualify. So I'll be up at 2am HST to call the WDW ticket line in the hopes I can get thru & wait to be transferred since they open 2 hours earlier than DVC. If they can't help me, I'll be up again at 4am HST to speak to DVC. Here's to hoping I qualify for the 2 day add on!
Thanks for the info. Guess I’ll keep an eye on this in the AM and decide what to do. I don’t think 6 day ticket is long enough for a 7 night stay (for our family at least).

Found out you definitely have to call DVC Member Services for the 2 day add on to your ticket because ticketing can see my DVC stay, they do not have access to view the DVC promotion. The ticket add on is specifically for a 4 day park ticket purchased thru DVC, no shorter or longer park tickets & nothing that has been previously purchased according to the DVC CM I spoke to this morning. Hope this helps anyone who qualifies for this promotion.

Found out you definitely have to call DVC Member Services for the 2 day add on to your ticket because ticketing can see my DVC stay, they do not have access to view the DVC promotion. The ticket add on is specifically for a 4 day park ticket purchased thru DVC, no shorter or longer park tickets & nothing that has been previously purchased according to the DVC CM I spoke to this morning. Hope this helps anyone who qualifies for this promotion.
Thanks for the update. Guess this eliminates this option for us...very disappointing. I can see having the 4 day minimum, but it doesn't make sense for longer tickets. They would be saving money by allowing members to purchase longer tickets, as the incremental cost for additional days is less. Head scratching...

Thanks for the update. Guess this eliminates this option for us...very disappointing. I can see having the 4 day minimum, but it doesn't make sense for longer tickets. They would be saving money by allowing members to purchase longer tickets, as the incremental cost for additional days is less. Head scratching...

I'm unsure what the restrictions are, but if you only need 7 days, you should ask if you buy the 4 day & add the free 2 days, could you still pay to add on 1 more day AFTER the promotion is added? There's a ticketing thread, but I'm not sure if they would know the details about pay for extra days on a "promotion" ticket. You might have to speak to DVC directly, keep in mind they're not super familiar with ticketing so they may direct you to a different department which can take a while to transfer to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter