Do you wear make up to the parks?

MAYBE mascara if we are going to dinner and I've had a chance to shower after the parks but usually not! And definitely not at the parks anymore. Now, in my teens and early 20s? Absolutely yes!
OMG. I did 4 days with my DD21 and her "face" routine almost made me want to have a hissy fit. It took soooo long for her to get her make-up on in the morning and then forever to take it off at night. And all for a "natural" look. In the morning I'd say, "Let's get a move on! Time's a wasting!"

The good news with all the moisturizing and SPF she'll have beautiful skin for a lifetime.

I am the strange one that wears makeup in the parks. DH loves when I have makeup, hair done and nails. I coach gymnastics and have none of those in my day-to-day life. The day before a vacation, I get my hair and nails done and I wear makeup every day.

Really? Why? Does that not dry out your skin?
I’m 65 and my skin is still super oily - so oily that I do not use any type of moisturizer or creams - I wash my face every day with Dial soap and then with just water to keep it clean - especially in the heat…

Just mascara, and eyebrows- My eyebrows are transparent-blonde so I use tinted brow mascara to give the appearance I have brows. Lol.
I don't wear foundation in everyday life anyway. Can't stand the stuff.

I never wore a lot of make up in the first place but I always had to have it on wherever I went and that included Disney. Post Covid...not so much. The only makeup I put on now is foundation (uneven, blotchy skin) and do my brows. I have barely there brows and eyelashes but I don't feel like putting mascara on. I've contemplated for years tinting my eyelashes and would really like to do it. I don't know why I'm so chicken about it.

Sunscreen, primer, lite foundation or bb cream, nars liquid blush and some burts bees lipgloss....last year at Disney with mask nothing. I work in a clean room so I normally wear no makeup in my everyday life.

At WDW sometimes none but usually just a little powder, mascara and lip tint.

For dinner or special event I’ll put more effort when time and weather agree.

My normal makeup is very light and takes less than five minutes, that's what I do at Disney. Light foundation, blush, powder, tinted lipbalm, and maybe some eyeshadow (I don't usually bother with eyeshadow on work days). Just to even out my skin and make me look alive, since I'm really pale. Without a little blush and lip color I look half dead.

Not a lot, but yes some. A light powder foundation, eye make up and some lip sunscreen!

My routine is mineral spf serum, followed by a bb cream with spf, set with a mineral powder with spf, then tinted lip balm with spf (sense a trend), then brows. If I'm feeling fancy I might use tubing mascara, liner and some bronzer which doubles as eyeshadow.

Yes, every time. I’m really pale and need the color. And I need mascara to even see my eyelashes. I feel more comfortable with it on.

Eyeliner and under eye concealer to minimize my dark circles. I wear glasses, and so I feel like my eyes get lost behind them without a little 'help.' I don't wear lipstick, mainly because my lips are really thin. There's no point.

OMG. I did 4 days with my DD21 and her "face" routine almost made me want to have a hissy fit. It took soooo long for her to get her make-up on in the morning and then forever to take it off at night. And all for a "natural" look. In the morning I'd say, "Let's get a move on! Time's a wasting!"

The good news with all the moisturizing and SPF she'll have beautiful skin for a lifetime.
I love this trend of "no makeup" makeup but it sure as heck takes a long time! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter