Do you wear make up to the parks?

heck. no. I'm actually kind of envious of people who do because theirs looks great and I'd look a hot mess by noon.

I wear makeup everywhere. Always have. I work at home, and it may sound pathetic, but I don't sit at my desk until my makeup is on. I have ruddy skin and eyes that dissappear without makeup, so I just don't like the way I look without it.
My moisturizer and makeup both have sunscreen in them, so that is another reason, I don't have to put other sunscreen on my face.

Not any more. I used to and by the time we'd get to the bus stop, my eyeliner and mascara would be a mess. So on the last day of one of our trips, I decided to skip the makeup. OMG it was life-changing! Now I just use a tinted sunscreen on my face and go. Before we have lunch I'll use makeup wipes to wash my face off and then reapply my sunscreen. Washing my face is so refreshing! I'll wash it off again once the sun goes down and it cools me off and just makes me feel so much better. Now I don't even bring makeup on WDW trips

I wear my make up everyday. I'm 53 so I have it down to 2 minutes on face. Shower and wash hair EVERY morning, hair up in a towel, moisturizer, get dressed, foundation, blush, sweep of shadow, powder and setting spray, towel off head, brush hair then a quick swipe of mascara and lip balm. I'm lucky I have good hair that is wavy so just a brush and go. Even if I "do" my hair, it only adds 5 minutes. MY DD on the other hand takes FOREVER. I have eczema and if I go makeup free I get a flare of it. Yup, even at the beach. 0 issues with my makeup running.

Funny thing about that; everybody handles/handled WFH a little different. For me, getting ready in the morning including hair, make-up and an outfit roughly approximating work wear was the only way I could get my head in the game. Our WFH only lasted a few weeks and then we were all able to go back to the office (thankfully).

I’ve been home since last March. I wear lounge clothes like shorts and t shirts. I brush my hair and teeth and wash my face and that’s about it.

I definitely prefer how I look with eye makeup on, but that said, especially for a hot park day when it's liable to rub off/under my eyes, I typically don't wear it. If we head back out in the evenings I do.

I have really dry skin and have to moisturize a lot. Any makeup gets sucked into my skin and after a couple of hours, no matter how much foundation/eyeshadow/cover up, etc that I put on is all gone anyway. I just use a tinted moisturizer with SPF and softlips lip gloss. Hubby says that I am beautiful and that is good enough for me.

In the Parks lip balm & maybe a little foundation or powder . Blush, eye shadow , etc. if we are going out for a nice dinner

Yes. Since I wear it normally, I don't feel as good going without. However, I don't do full glam on the daily and my Disney makeup is even less. Mostly a foundation or BB cream with sunscreen and just a little blush, neutral eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I learned my lesson on a rainy day riding the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. Yikes. I was scaring myself and everyone else with that mess! I'm always going to be wearing sunscreen, especially on my face, so I might as well make it tinted and cover up some of my age spots!

Australian Gold Tinted Sunscreen for the face is awesome and it's a one step process since the Fair to Light tint blends well on my skin tone. I discovered this a couple of years ago and it was perfect on my last trip. It dried down nicely and felt great all day. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's SPF50, so no problems with me burning.

Yes but I never wear alot of make up. Some powder, mascara--- maybe some light eyeliner and eye shadow, blush and I use a lip pencil with some lipstick over it.---

Tinted BB cream and tinted eye cream (both w/SPF) with a quick swipe of bronzer/highlighter (same compact) on my cheeks and eyelids and eyeliner. Just enough to brighten things up, doesn’t smear and takes about 30 seconds to do. Full on make up? Nope, would be pointless in the parks for me.

heck. no. I'm actually kind of envious of people who do because theirs looks great and I'd look a hot mess by noon.
Those people who look flawless in the parks have to be constantly touching up. I just don’t have the patience or inclination. Once we were in Disneyland and it was pouring. Everyone looked like drowned rats. There was a woman who seemed to appear out of nowhere; perfect hair, perfect make up, perfect clothes, HEELS. My DD and I turned to each other and said simultaneously, “How the hell is she doing that?” It was like the rain was parting for her to walk through. 😅

So I love to watch Molly's videos on All ears but I get sooo distracted at how her lipstick is always crooked, half eaten off, or just plain smeared across her face. She has on a full face of make up, under a mask at Disney and it looks so uncomfortable. She's one of those people that is naturally beautiful and if I looked like that I would never darken the cosmetic isle again. So that made me wonder how many people care about make up in the parks? These days, I do a sunscreen with some added pigment drops to blend away my blotchy skin and a little mascara so you can tell I'm a girl lol. During covid with the masks....no make up whatsoever. I was already annoyed enough, no need to add to my drama lol. My best friend NEVER wears any kind of make up. I can't even imagine that kind of freedom!
I never do. However I should let you know that I’m a 49 year-old dad with a scruffy face. 😂

Yes I do
As my grandma used to say, “We don’t leave home without our face on”.
I don’t wear a lot to the parks - a thin layer of foundation, blush and mascara. Items like eyeshadow and eyeliner end up looking bad as I sweat, so I keep that off. I’ll put it on when we go back to our room and get ready for dinner.

I wear makeup in the parks. My skin is splotchy and I have light eyelashes so my eye disappear without something on. Since we take a lot of pictures in the parks I like to look decent.

For those that use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer, what brands do you use? I would love to find something that gave a little coverage to even out my skin tone.

I wear makeup in the parks. My skin is splotchy and I have light eyelashes so my eye disappear without something on. Since we take a lot of pictures in the parks I like to look decent.

For those that use a tinted sunscreen/moisturizer, what brands do you use? I would love to find something that gave a little coverage to even out my skin tone.
The best thing I've found is the foundation drops that you add to your own sunscreen. It's made by No. 7 and you can control just how much coverage you need or want. It's nice to be able to use your favorite sunscreen or lotion. I found it at Walgreens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter