Do you wear make up to the parks?

Now with a mask mandate... only some mascara! The upside of masks, no need for foundation, blush, lipstick! :D

When things are normal, yes more make up as there are more close up pictures of my face.

Yes, I wear it everyday. I feel more comfortable with it on and we take loads of pictures while at Disney.

This is very timely. I went through my cosmetics this morning to throw most of it out, since it was over two years old (bought and used starting in 2019). I haven’t been wearing any with the masks, so I bought all new. I wear a foundation with SPF that holds up pretty well in the heat, and then light blush, eyeshadow, powder and a little mascara. I like a natural look, but have uneven skin tone due to teen acne that the foundation evens out. I wear a lightly tinted lip balm instead of lipstick to finish the natural look. I only wear makeup if I am going out somewhere, and that includes theme parks. I don’t wear it if I am just hanging around the house.

It is going to seem odd to start wearing it again. I hope I remember how to apply it . . . :scared1:

I wear eye makeup over primer, but no mascara, and a little lip color. Anything more would just melt off

Tinted moisturizer with spf, Mascara, Thrive eye pencil & tinted lip balm

Yes, I do. I wear foundation and eyeliner every day. I have blotchy, fair skin and I just feel better when I'm wearing a little make-up.

I used to wear makeup all the time. When Covid hit, and l was in a mask 8-12 hours a day, we weren’t permitted to wear it, since we were reusing and/or sanitizing masks. It’s one of the “good” things to come out of Covid for me. I rarely wear it now and my skin has never looked better!

I’m just going to use a light primer with sunscreen, and maybe a bit ofmascara for the parks. My husband will be happy that I’ll be ready quicker lol

At the parks? No just sunscreen. Normally I'm too hot and sweaty and needing to reapply sunscreen to worry about it at the parks. But admittedly the only makeup I wear at home is foundation (concealer too at times) and powder so it's low-key for me to begin with.

I’m 65 and my skin is still super oily - so oily that I do not use any type of moisturizer or creams - I wash my face every day with Dial soap and then with just water to keep it clean - especially in the heat…
I feel your pain! I am very oily as well and used to over clean my face. When I got into cosmetology, I learned something that blew me away. When we over strip the natural oils out of our faces, it makes the oil glands work overtime to produce more and more oil. So I gave it a shot and started washing in the morning AND doing the unthinkable...using a light moisturizer, just to see what would happen. I was amazed that my skin finally seemed to normalize and now I no longer have to use those oil absorbing papers all day along with powder to cover the shine! I do the same at night when I take my make up off. Give it a shot for a couple of weeks and see if anything changes. Mine was so bad that if I were going to go out in the evening, I would have to stick my head in the sink and shampoo my bangs because they were greasy! I'm tellin' ya, moisturizer seemed like it was of the devil to me, but it made sense when it was explained and dang if it didn't change my life!

No makeup during the day, but I’ll wear eyeliner and mascara in the evenings like if we’re having a nicer dinner in the parks.

In my every day life I love my makeup. Disney is hit or miss. Sometimes I wear it for a day or two and then I give up.

Yes I do. A little Concealer for my dark circles, some foundation, bronzer, eyeliner and maybe mascara. I always have a lip gloss or balm. Takes me 5-10 minutes and I like it. I also do my curly hair but I do it quickly. It’s my routine and I feel off if it’s not done.

My 15 year old loves makeup and also has a whole face routine that can take a while but she knows if I give a time to leave she better be ready or she’s getting left. Next trip will be the first trip that she’s really into makeup. I wonder if she’ll do it daily or just in the evenings since we do pool breaks. We shall see.

Last edited:
I almost always wear makeup when I go out. If I'm going someplace like DL where I know I'll be in photos I'm definitely wearing makeup!

Nope. I don’t take any makeup on vacation unless I am traveling for a wedding where I have to dress up. I wear very light makeup to work and that’s about it. I haven’t worn makeup since I am wfh because of Covid.
Funny thing about that; everybody handles/handled WFH a little different. For me, getting ready in the morning including hair, make-up and an outfit roughly approximating work wear was the only way I could get my head in the game. Our WFH only lasted a few weeks and then we were all able to go back to the office (thankfully).

Never in the summer. Sometimes mascara and eye liner other times of year when I'm not wearing sunglasses all day. In my everyday life I rarely wear any make up - mostly just for special occasions or events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter