DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

recalculating for me too, but I am also on hold with get away trying to figure out where my tickets are. Credit card has already been charged.

I truly hope everyone can get the tickets they want today! Is anyone else going alone on opening day? I couldn't get anyone to go with me, I'm definitely the most Disney obsessed person I know, haha!

I feel so bad for those that are having problems, especially those that have been waiting for hours, and those that have "gotten in" (or even almost purchased tickets) only to have things fail on the web site. Hang in there if you can. Sending pixie dust your way...

I have a feeling that all of the third-party resellers use a Disney server to handle some part of the transaction. Not out of the question that their transactions might be getting screwed up, too. (It'd explain tickets not getting delivered.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter