Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

So many times, I meet people who hear about runDisney

This actually happened with W&D. At first. I had no idea if I was going to be off that weekend. Then, when I figured I was off, the races were long since sold out. So I've been stalking the registration page, and got real lucky last week. But this entire system, unless you're on at 10:00 on registration day, is just getting real lucky.

Less than a week until race time! For packet pick-up, it mentions "Your Expo Check-in Pass is required to pick up your bib for each event in which you are participating." Likewise, it says to show your check-in pass to get $10 parking for the expo. Did we get the expo check-in pass somewhere? Just searched my email and couldn't find anything.

Edit: whoops, thought this was the Halloween thread. Sorry! Will post there.0

Last edited:
Will be curious to see how Halloween goes. I’m in regardless. But will be interesting to see how they shift things. Especially since they’re expecting a hot one

Less than a week until race time! For packet pick-up, it mentions "Your Expo Check-in Pass is required to pick up your bib for each event in which you are participating." Likewise, it says to show your check-in pass to get $10 parking for the expo. Did we get the expo check-in pass somewhere? Just searched my email and couldn't find anything.

Edit: whoops, thought this was the Halloween thread. Sorry! Will post there.0
Wow, threw me for a loop as I was sure I was on the thread for Disneyland HALF. Forutnately I popped on the runDisney site and realized you were talking about the Halloween run.

The Halloween half map looks very close to the DL half from this past January. The biggest difference is this weekend's course doesn't run around Honda Center between miles 9 and 10, and then some restriging of the course between 10-11.

The Halloween half map looks very close to the DL half from this past January. The biggest difference is this weekend's course doesn't run around Honda Center between miles 9 and 10, and then some restriging of the course between 10-11.
Plus we physically went into and out of Angels this time. Instead of going around. Which you kinda references with the changing of the course. But feel like it really should be pointed out.

Halloweens weekends races were by far the better courses in my opinion. And I’m hoping they don’t change them too much for January outside of the obvious for the truck rally at the stadium.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest