Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

I think they have to announce the 2025 "season" first, which, if they follow the trend from last year, should be coming fairly soon. Then, if they're still doing CTC, they can explain how to qualify for it, and hopefully it would be more simplified than what they did for 2024.
I think 2024 was only complicated because of the special back to back Coast to Coast medal for those running Marathon Weekend and Disneyland Half Marathon weekend the following weekend.

Which in turn led to more confusion because that opened up the possibility to earn 2 C2C medals provided you ran the back to back Coast to Coast and 1 other eligible Coast to Coast distance on each coast. It didn't help matters much that when they unveiled the 2024 C2C medals, they did not state which one was the special back to back medal. That didn't even become clear until the Disneyland Expo when they had the other Coast to Coast medal on display with non Marathon Weekend Disney World races.

Before this year, it was pretty simple. Finish a Half Marathon or higher on each coast during the calendar year and you receive the medal. No additional registration necessary.
If the half medal has any sort of movement, I would bet that Mickey would slide right to left.
I think that's it the more I look at it. There may well appear to be some movement ability.

I would rank the medals as follows:

1. Half Marathon
2. Dumbo Double Dare
3. Kids Race
4. 5K
5. 10K. Just not a fan of the character so there was not much they could do to get me interested in the medal.

Overall, I'm not a huge fan of the unusual colors they used in the medals on the characters. Leads to some unusual shadows that impact how the medals turned out.

Was trying for a badge for San Diego Comic Con this morning which crashed and postponed also. the fact that this has happened to me twice in the past few months is wild to meIMG_0875.jpeg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest