Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another...;)

133758379-L.jpg

Jeff, that is *beautiful*. Did you use a ND filter to achieve the long shutter speed?

~Ed

Jeff, that is *beautiful*. Did you use a ND filter to achieve the long shutter speed?

~Ed

Thanks- no. Just stopped the lens down. I took a few from the walk right in front of the tree with the 10-20 that you can see the waterfall and the entire tree. I think its an awesome angle but the sky behind the tree was completely blown out. If I ever get in there after dark I want to do that shot over. Too bad it seems like that park is rarely open after dark.

Great pictures everyone! I love seeing all the new pictures today. :goodvibes

Here's my POTD. We were so lucky to meet Donald and Daisy on this last trip. They were quite the characters! ;)

027_27.jpg

Donald got so angry with me because of my Mickey shirt. He made me cover it up! Daisy had to scold him because of his bad attitude. It was so funny and cute. The CMs and I laughed so hard as you can see by my crazy face! :crazy: Donald always has to be #1 and he didn't want us to forget it!

028_28-1.jpg

hehehehe...thank you, NOW I get it! :rotfl: I really wasn't yelling at you! Though, when I saw the quote, it sounded like I could have been...I was actually feeling pretty goofy for not knowing. :rolleyes1

:flower3:

Oppss!!

Sorry. The "Ohhh" was because it was strange for me that nobody knew what it was.

Didn't think you were yelling. We're all happy here!! :goodvibes

Great pictures everyone! I love seeing all the new pictures today. :goodvibes

Here's my POTD. We were so lucky to meet Donald and Daisy on this last trip. They were quite the characters! ;)

027_27.jpg

Donald got so angry with me because of my Mickey shirt. He made me cover it up! Daisy had to scold him because of his bad attitude. It was so funny and cute. The CMs and I laughed so hard as you can see by my crazy face! :crazy: Donald always has to be #1 and he didn't want us to forget it!

028_28-1.jpg

haha!! i'm sitting in class right now, and all my classmates are laughing at me because i have no idea what's going on with my auto cad class, but i know what's going on on the disboards!!! hahhah

I have one of that AK waterfall too...Cool shots everyone. I love how this thread keeps our trips alive.:thumbsup2

IMG_0094.jpg

Here is my POTD...
Epcot at Christmas

IMG_7135.jpg

Thanks- no. Just stopped the lens down. I took a few from the walk right in front of the tree with the 10-20 that you can see the waterfall and the entire tree. I think its an awesome angle but the sky behind the tree was completely blown out. If I ever get in there after dark I want to do that shot over. Too bad it seems like that park is rarely open after dark.

:thumbsup2And I thought it was just me & my (relatively) cheap cameras! I deleted most of the shots because they were so washed out when I tried to get the whole tree w/ the waterfall. I *think* my best (so far, I hope) is this one (I'm way over my 1/day quota today! ;)), and it's just the bottom branches. But I think the contrast plays well with this shot, though it would be nice if the sky weren't quite so whited out.
BTW-I really enjoy your photos -- and I'm very jealous! I wish I could take pictures half so good!:goodvibes
Tim

Woot! I can finally participate in the Disney picture of the day! I think I'll start with one of my faves from my recent trip!

img0372bk8.jpg

Woot! I can finally participate in the Disney picture of the day! I think I'll start with one of my faves from my recent trip!

img0372bk8.jpg

Now you are hooked!! Can you stop, or will you run out of pictures like I did :lmao:

Number1son...

Awesome, PhotobearSam! You & Gdad & YEKCIM ROCK!
Who needs American Idol? We've got you guys to look up to!

I am so honoured. I don't think I am in the same league as YEKCIM or Gdad but I thank you for the compliment. If I ever get to WDW with a new DSLR, I will make sure to post each day.

I am blushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter