Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look REALLY closely, you can see they're wearing DIS shirts under all the layers. Unfortunately, since it never broke 60 on our trip (Jan 05), this was about as far as they got to display them! Don't think we'll have that problem this July!:rotfl:

I see that lime green peeking through! Great job!:thumbsup2

kite.jpg

Very cool :thumbsup2

Thanks :) I wish I knew how to do animated clip art... I would take several shots of the portrait while it was changing and make a siggy pic of it.

Maybe someday... that might be my single favorite special effect in the entire WDW...

Just catching up on some great shots Thanks for sharing them.:)
Here's one for the MadFlasher's Photo Hall of Shame. Don't have a clue what I did. It was either the Gods of Popocatepetl wreaking havoc on the camera or a Margarita wreaking havoc on the goof behind it.:confused3 :)
348krpz.jpg

I took a lot today (including the pirate ship, but I need to work on the Gran Fiesta ones first, then actually work my real job, and then put the F/G ones up). :)

This is far my favorite photo:

monorail.jpg

Just catching up on some great shots Thanks for sharing them.:)
Here's one for the MadFlasher's Photo Hall of Shame. Don't have a clue what I did. It was either the Gods of Popocatepetl wreaking havoc on the camera or a Margarita wreaking havoc on the goof behind it.:confused3 :)
348krpz.jpg

I think it's cool! A happy accident of sorts :rotfl:

I took a lot today (including the pirate ship, but I need to work on the Gran Fiesta ones first, then actually work my real job, and then put the F/G ones up). :)

This is far my favorite photo:

monorail.jpg

Beautiful shot!

Can't wait to see the pirate ship.

Beautiful shot!

Can't wait to see the pirate ship.

Stolen from the topiary thread, these are my photos from today - but I have quite a few more from the ship, I'm just really sleepy right now! I may have to wait until tomorrow, to put those and others up. One Stitch, one Tink, and one non-Pirate Snow White that I just liked:

tink.jpg

stitch.jpg

snow.jpg

Don't want to brag, but I can't believe how good this photo came out especially since I snapped it quickly as we were going through the Fast pass line on BTMRR. Believe me, it is not the photographer but this great digital camera I have.

Disney089.jpg

Jaymie -

Beautiful photo!

Thanks. I edited my post a little so it didn't sound like I was bragging. I am not a good photographer by any means. That is why I love my digital camera so much. You can take bunches of pictures until you get some good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter