Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are hooked!! Can you stop, or will you run out of pictures like I did :lmao:

:rotfl2: That remains to be seen! Since my next trip is at least over a year away, I'll go with door #2. Then I'll start repeating photos until someone notices!

100_0887.jpg

Everyone needs to do a quick check in the mirror - front AND back - before going out for the day. :)

WOW- do people look at themselves before they go out? White pants, white undies ladies... :confused3

This photo of me kissing Minnie was taken with my camera :) They also took a photo of me kissing her with their camera and they put it on my photopass :) Right after I kissed Minnie I purchased the photopass photo of me kissing Minnie :) I will post the photopass photo of me kissing Minnie on Easter day or the day before Easter :)

24march2007easterbirthdaykissinglot.jpg

This so reminds me of Lilo taking her photos of interesting people. :-)

Thanks for all your replies. I am glad to hear that we all seem to be on the same page. My DW wasn't with us that day and she asked me if maybe she was a celeb or something. If so I didn't recognize her. :confused3 I did think about finding security after the fact and letting them know about the incident, but I just let it go. :confused:

Thanks again, and keep the great pictures coming. I love this thread!!!!

:rotfl2: That remains to be seen! Since my next trip is at least over a year away, I'll go with door #2. Then I'll start repeating photos until someone notices!

I had not thought about posting repeats....HHMMMMMMMM!

And I don't get to go back until Feb of 08 :sad1: . Unless somebody wants to give me $2500 :hippie: :banana: :hug:

I had not thought about posting repeats....HHMMMMMMMM!

And I don't get to go back until Feb of 08 :sad1: . Unless somebody wants to give me $2500 :hippie: :banana: :hug:

$2500!?!?

Can't help you there... But there's always those quick weekend trips where (if you're an AP) you can usually get by, expenses and all, for about $500 - $600... that is if you travel solo.

°O°Joe;17965534 said:
$2500!?!?

Can't help you there... But there's always those quick weekend trips where (if you're an AP) you can usually get by, expenses and all, for about $500 - $600... that is if you travel solo.

12 hours to drive. 2 adults and 2 children. I can't do a short trip :sad1:

My goons in 3-D glasses:

3dglasses.jpg

If you look REALLY closely, you can see they're wearing DIS shirts under all the layers. Unfortunately, since it never broke 60 on our trip (Jan 05), this was about as far as they got to display them! Don't think we'll have that problem this July!:rotfl:

12 hours to drive. 2 adults and 2 children. I can't do a short trip :sad1:

Same here - only I'm 18 hours to drive... but every once in a while I'll talk my wife into letting me get away for a weekend and go down by myself, or with just one of the kids so it's cheaper this way...

Thanks for all your replies. I am glad to hear that we all seem to be on the same page. My DW wasn't with us that day and she asked me if maybe she was a celeb or something. If so I didn't recognize her. :confused3 I did think about finding security after the fact and letting them know about the incident, but I just let it go. :confused:

Thanks again, and keep the great pictures coming. I love this thread!!!!

Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like it was a really bizarre situation. If she had been a celeb, she should have had her bodyguards around her. hahaha. Not an angry husband. Haha. Who knows. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and I'm sorry the crazies attacked you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter