• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Defunct Disney restaurants

Only one that I truly miss is Spoodles. It had a truly inventive menu, and the food was always super good. I still dream about the scallops auto gratin!!!

Only one that I truly miss is Spoodles. It had a truly inventive menu, and the food was always super good. I still dream about the scallops auto gratin!!!

We can't walk past that building without lamenting the Spoodles breakfast buffet.

Bonfamille's at POFQ wasn't that great, but I'm still surprised that the French Quarter section of that resort still sits without a table service restaurant! Its New Orleans, for crying out loud! Riverside has Boatwrights, so it seems French Quarter could do so many awesome things with the old Bonfamille's area!

I remember eating at the Le Cellier Buffeteria, but can't, for the life of me, remember what food they served. Anyone help?

I remember eating at the Le Cellier Buffeteria, but can't, for the life of me, remember what food they served. Anyone help?
Same here, I recall that we enjoyed it as we dined there several times but I couldn't tell you what the menu choices were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter